Why is there different schools of thought with aromasin???

Driddy

Can someone tell me why some cycles show using aromasin during your cycle instead of armidex and others show it at the end? I am reading different things but am now confused on when to use it...my plan was armidex during then Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), aromasin and clomid at the end.

Because aromasin can be used during a cycle as an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and in post cycle therapy (pct) to make sure the estrogen doesn't get out of hand. The last cycle I did I took it through the cycle and until the end of post cycle therapy (pct).

It's mild enough of an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) that if you take it during post cycle therapy (pct) you don't have to worry about heavy e rebound like you have to worry about with letro

It's mild enough of an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) that if you take it during pct you don't have to worry about heavy e rebound like you have to worry about with letro

Bro aromasin is a suicidal type inhibitor while adex is a competitive inhibitor
This is the reason there's no rebound with aromasin

So i guess I'm looking to see who has done it both ways during cycle till end of pct and just at the end of their cycle. Is there benefits either way?

Adex is easier to titrate dosage and is a true AI; aromasin is a suicide inhibitor which is NOT milder than Adex. Aromasin also promotes test production, thus making it more valuable during PCT.

Back