why not dbol for trt

tres

i dont do well with test shots for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), get red face, anxiety,,,what ever but the red face is the worst...i do have left over dbol from 5 years ago,,,,i felt great on it why would i not want to do dbol? thx

TRT is for life, and if you take Dbol for life, it would work... Except for the fact that your life would end shortly thereafter.

ok; i was a juicer in the 80's nothing in the 90's then in 2000 did 3-4 dbol tabs a day..felt great ,no sides so at such a low dose why not go on and off a few times a year..

trt is testosterone replacement therapy.........hence using testosterone to replace the lack of testosterone. D-ball isnt test and wouldn't work the same.....plus u cant continiously stay on a 17aa........no matter how good your liver is it will eventually catch up with you. Like mudge said, get the gel/patch.

Deadlift said:
trt is testosterone replacement therapy.........hence using testosterone to replace the lack of testosterone. D-ball isnt test and wouldn't work the same.....plus u cant continiously stay on a 17aa........no matter how good your liver is it will eventually catch up with you. Like mudge said, get the gel/patch.

+1

trt is testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), not drt.

You could do the Dbol, but that would be called cycling - not testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). Again the more toxic nature of Dbol would make it harsher on the liver/system.

everyone on all the steroid boards have to relax and stop the bullshit.
90% of guys doing testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is not for sole testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) purpose.
ex-juicers looking for the edge.
call a spade a spade.

tres said:
everyone on all the steroid boards have to relax and stop the bullshit.
90% of guys doing testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is not for sole testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) purpose.
ex-juicers looking for the edge.
call a spade a spade.

Uh, no... former steriod users who are perminantly on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) because they have no natural ability to product a normal level of testosterone. There is no edge. Just normal levels of testosterone.

I think there is some myth that its like a 'secret' way to juice or something, and it totally isn't.

Is that what your doing Tres? I don't know that I'd be so quick to call NORMAL levels of testosterone "an edge". There's a reason they are considered normal.
Under this thinking every male with regular test would have an edge, and those with low test would be normal - what would you consider steroids then?

Aboot said:
I can hardly wait until MRanak sees this thread.
:D

I think the rest of the crew has handled this one pretty damn well. I'm proud of the good members of this board.

Stone, there is a wild, vast variation in a "normal" range of test. I am certain that there is an advantage to being 1000tt vs. being 400tt. Also a older guy like my father (51) that has a test level of 250 would certainly benifit from being boosted to say 400-500 range which is the "low" end of the "normal" range.

i knew this would bring a great responce!
a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dr. here in fl. has told me over and over what is normal for 1 guy is not for another.
250 for a 40 yr. old guy who was 325 at 20 yrs. old could be normal.
i know everyone will want to argue this, and i was one of those people for many years. just stop and think about it
i would like to keep this open so lets hear some real valid points .
and lets also keep in mind the sides as we talk about testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for life! including the other drugs that go along with trt.

tres said:
i knew this would bring a great responce!
a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dr. here in fl. has told me over and over what is normal for 1 guy is not for another.
250 for a 40 yr. old guy who was 325 at 20 yrs. old could be normal.
i know everyone will want to argue this, and i was one of those people for many years. just stop and think about it
i would like to keep this open so lets hear some real valid points .
and lets also keep in mind the sides as we talk about testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for life! including the other drugs that go along with trt.
its still not normal he just abnormally low tt levels for a 20 year old and its gotten progressively worse . if the levels keep dropping that persons tt levels could possibly lead to a suppresed immune system/erectile dysfunction/etc. in what should be a man still in the prime of his life .

all this testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dr. was pointing out is there are millions of men for thousands of years who were not in te 400-1000 range,and lead perfectly normal lives.

and dont get me wrong i have been saying since the 80's some day there will be some sort of hgh/steroid that will be safe enough for everyone to use just to boost lifestyle. though today i believe that all these drugs we all take lead to us needing other drugs and leading to other side effects.
i still think we are on 1960's tech when it comes to the supplemtation of the hormanal (endocrin) system.

Back