Why NOT to smoke week when on a cycle.

Now Now dont get all bent out of shape over nothing. Stay around and keep the flames to a min. Remember using Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is no day at the spa for the body either.

StoneColdNTO said:
Possesion of under 15 grams will be decriminalized in Canada next week.

Yahooooooo!!!!!!!

You lucky bastards. Steroids are legal, pot is legal; what's next, legalized prostitution?

calm down ripped, i am merely stating my opinion as well. lets face it, too many subsatances are demonized by the church and state and too many folks subscribe to this propaganda when it is painfully clear that in most cases we are more hurt than helped by prohibition. look at all the shit that folks risk everyday in order to get some simple hormones which can potentially extend our lives and better our health. well, in many places this is declared illegal and the penalties are not what amounts to a slap on the wrist. we all need to be more educated and spend less time demonizing things we may not know much about. i didnt mean to offend you and im sure if youre really stupid like i said then i am bound to be stupid too. hell, the smartest one here is stupid by someone elses standards. and thanks for the suggestion, i think i will go smoke me some trees. laters.

by the way, i didnt say you were stupid, i said ignorant comments about drugs are stupid. drugs are not dangerous, the fool who uses them irresponsibly is dangerous, and stupid.

Sorry kube, I was not having a good day and went off. I sure have no place taking a “Holier Than Thou” attitude.

I just want everyone to agree with me or I am taking my keyboard elsewhere! :)

bronco944 said:
my dads been smokin since he was a kid. hes got some big ol titties. not sure if its related but.... also all the fat on him is estrogenic too it seems. he's never juiced either. but i also store estro fat more than normal, its the only type i store, so maybe its genetic.
well ive been smokin and drinkin since 12 or 13 and im 29 with some little man boobs , yuck . but what the hell my wife loves my little man boobs , lol!:69:

DEVILtrainer666 said:
well ive been smokin and drinkin since 12 or 13 and im 29 with some little man boobs , yuck . but what the hell my wife loves my little man boobs , lol!:69:
:Puke: :druggie:

Back