Why so much contradictory information?

DirtyBird

Every where i go to research i read something completely different. Who am i supposed to trust. Every forum i go to sais something different. Every site about steroids sais something different, medical sites say shit COMPLETELY different, and what bugs me out the most is that every profile i read, people tell me the opposite in these forums. I was just wondering where most of you guys learned what it is you know. Are there any good books that you can recomend, and if you have a good site can you please PM me, but i just dont know what to believe. For example. have read in just about every profile that tren is the best stand alone drug out there, and that it can be used favorably by itself by beginers because of if gain/sides ratio, yet i dont have to tell yo ui have heard quite the opposite here, profiles eem to sy test is the most side ridden compound and yet you guys swear by it. Thanks guys, any advice would be much appreciated, im not trying to say i dont believ all your advice, im just a little confused and need to know who to listen to.

personally, i listen to the big guys with many years of cycle experience. On the internet the smallest person in the world can pretend to be a bodybuilder and pretend to be educated about it.

I know what your sayin man, and the biggest guy i know is my supplier, and his advice goes against what alot of the guys on this forum say, which is why im so confused

DirtyBird said:
I know what your sayin man, and the biggest guy i know is my supplier, and his advice goes against what alot of the guys on this forum say, which is why im so confused

I would do the post cycle therapy (pct) as recommended on forums which is rarely contradicted. As for volumes and types of the drug : research it and listen to the vets on the board. Stickies are also quite clear.

Don't forget your supplier will always try to sell you that product with the best profit margin and use your common sense.

I understand that, but any perosn i acyually know sais that they wont do test cause it has the worst sides, and yet the forum guys say that they wont ever do a cycle without test. I have no doubt that the guys on the forum dont know their shit, but i also see more guys on this forum complain about sides then i ever thought i would, and the poepl i know who juice dont have any physical sides, atleast that i can see, and most are good friends who wouldnt hesitate to tell me if they were gettin alittle gyno, or thought their hair was thinning. Most of my friends also use much more modest doses with their gear, and whith the whoel dealer thing, i asked him about taking test with every cycle, and he sais he would never do it, if he sais he would it would only mean me buying more shit off him, so he wasnt tryn to sell me anything. Im just a little ost and dont know where to go for my info,

I get some of the best info from using Anabolics 2005 and Anabolics 2006 by William Llewellyn. These books with A LOT of research on the net and this forum, plus info from my buds that use. I then try to put it all together and use it. Ultimately I found by personal use what works best for me. Many people use 750mg to 1000mg a week easily, but I get my best results at 500mg, although I stack it with, Deca or EQ, etc... Unfortunately everyone reacts different to the compounds, then the next person. Maybe try a compound at a low dose and slowly use more till you know what works for you.

I wouldn't always go with the biggest guy. Just from experience, some of them have done so many cycles that their advice for a first cycle is much larger than what an actaul first cycle should be.

When ever you see contradictory info on a thread you should point it out. This will lead to discussion and hopefully a concensus.

Stick around here man. Everything you have heard about tren is true. It WOULD be the best stand alone drug if it didn't shut down your test production so hard. Some people can tolerate it by itself but those people are few and far between. Your first cycle should be test only bottom line.

Dude, I feel your pain...The only real way is to read up and try to piece together a cycle or compound that works for you based on that info. If you notice, diff. individuals have diff. reactions to the same compound...there are a ton of variables...the one thing that I think is standard is pick one after doing some research and try it. IMO, the only real way to see what something does to you is to give it a go. I did a cycle of deca/winny...eveybody here was "add test" but I loved the cycle regardless. One thing that is a constant is train hard, eat right, and get good rest.

If you hang around long enough you'll be able to separate the b.s. from the good info...this is another reason not to jump into cycling Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) without doing a lot of reading. The stickies and articles section on this board are very good.

Thanks for all the replies guys, i really appreciate it. I have heard of the Anabolics books and am def thinking about just picking it up, and taking all the advice i get here and taking everything into consideration befor jumping into anything. Ive been a forum slut for the past 2 years at about 3 forums, so im trying my best to learn what i can, I was wondering if anyone knows if Bill Roberts knows his shit or not. I have read alot of hs articles and was wondering if he was a credible source for steroids, i know he has a PHD, but if any of you guys have read his shit let me knwo what you think of him as a source,

DirtyBird said:
I understand that, but any perosn i acyually know sais that they wont do test cause it has the worst sides, and yet the forum guys say that they wont ever do a cycle without test. I have no doubt that the guys on the forum dont know their shit, but i also see more guys on this forum complain about sides then i ever thought i would, and the poepl i know who juice dont have any physical sides, atleast that i can see, and most are good friends who wouldnt hesitate to tell me if they were gettin alittle gyno, or thought their hair was thinning. Most of my friends also use much more modest doses with their gear, and whith the whoel dealer thing, i asked him about taking test with every cycle, and he sais he would never do it, if he sais he would it would only mean me buying more shit off him, so he wasnt tryn to sell me anything. Im just a little ost and dont know where to go for my info,
test does have sides but at a beginner dose of 400-600 mg a week 90% or more wont get any sides at all or at worst some bloating which is easily fixed with some liquidex or letro . tren is a awesome compound but the sides ar harder to control because progesterone/prolactin is a little more unpredictable than estrogen from test . test is the natural substance which by volume seperates you from a woman as far as your physique so it stands to reason that it should be good to start your cycle career with .

Hey bud know the feeling, I've been reading now for 9months and joined about 20 forums.....read, read read read, train train train, eat eat eat ....that's my life pretty much :D

The answer to your question is pretty easy. Steroids are illegal, and just like any other illegal drug out there, it's extremely hard to find someone that has factual information regarding that product (in school they say marijuana destroy your life, is that really true?).

I agree with DaDawg about Test, it has very controlable sides at lower doses and the large majority of people aren't effected negatively in a strong way.

I have personally been to many many different steroid boards, and IMO all the experienced, for the most part, say the same things. Start with test and start with a conservative dose.

A lot of people think you say "don't take tren cuz you won't get gains or don't take dbol cuz you'll lose your gains". Those really aren't the reasons why we say not to take them, it's the sides that are possible.

There is a difference between tren being the best stand-alone drug, and the best choice. I.E. let's say you run tren with 10 side-effects and gain 10lbs versus test with 0 side effects and gain 9 lbs.

Also, claims that compound X is the best steroid, are very individual and personal comments.

the reason for all the different information is because were all individuals and individual results vary a lot. Anything you read on the intertnet needs to be taken with a grain of salt after a while youll learn to wade through the bullshit and sort the wheat from the chafe it takes time and a little common sense....Basically you will still need to do some trial and error and find out what works for you and what doesnt.

A simple rule of thumb to use when judging what someone posts is to use logic and safety as your guides.
If their response is technical, does it mean they know what they are talking about...absolutely NOT.

Look at the posts and see what makes the most sense. Don't necessarily look at what a "vet" or a "mod" says, because I have seen some of those guys that were small enough to eat in two sittings.

I have yet to see a vet or a mod here that would lead you in the wrong direction. This place is pretty picky about giving out titles. So you can trust them to look out for your best interest.

For your first couple of cycles, simplicity means more than anything. I have read all the reasons why test is not best and why it is best for a first cycle. My younger brother started his first cycle about 18 months ago...you know what I put him on....test.

Don't do like I did and get all caught up in the 37,000 posts about which steroid is best and push yourself into using a bunch of compounds in a short period of time. no need for that. Run test. next, try dbol/test. When you see something different happening, you will know it was the dbol because you only ran one compound the first time.

Run a single ester test..enanthate or cypionate, so you don't have to inject but twice a week to keep relatively stable blood plasma levels.

As for listening to the big guys, thee is som merit to that, but at the same time...i know big guys who are big in spite of what they are doing to themselves...not because of it. At the same time, there are little guys in their bully pulpits on the net telling others the latest and the greatest.

You have to figure it out on your own, but this sure isn't a bad place to start.

Your replies have def put shit in perspective, and i finally think i actually understand why test is th ebest for beginers and base of all cycles. All i ever heard was test is best, no test=no cycle and shit like that, it wasnt till now i understand why, aside from it being the naturally occuring hormone, now tell me if im wrong, but is its pooularity due to the fact that yes it has some of the most sides liek bloat, estro, acne, dht conversion, BUT the sides of test are the easiest to counteract, while others may have less sides but are far more difficult to fight. Does this make sense? am i on track yet?

Back