Why TesT Enthanate?

nlkuysdf

It seems like most seem to like enthanate when choosing testosterones. I here that it is the best of the testosterones at the ability to keep gains. Is this true? Why do people choose enthanate so much?

Teat is test. Ester only determines time of release or number of injections. Enanthate and cyp are commonly used because you only need to inject once or twice a week to keep blood levels stable.

Twice a week is best due to half life. But remember ester only determines number of injects. One ester is not stronger then another and one is not for cutting and another for bulking. They are all the exact same and have an ester attached to determine when it gets released.

Technically with prop or ace your body will get more test per ml due to ester weight but it's not enough that you would notice a difference.

So it all comes down to convenience and for most people, two injects is more convenient then 3-7 a week.

I like prop. Test is test. The ester is what makes the greatest difference. I find that you have more ups and downs with the long esters. This can be avoided by dosing 2x's weekly for the most part.

I can tell you that propionate hurts.So if you go ED or EOD with propionate you have to endure some pain.

My question is what is the "ester" release difference between C and E they seem to be the same or close to the same?

I believe Enanthate has a SLIGHTLY shorter life then cypionate, which is why if anyone would say they are different one might say enanthate is better for cutting due to less water retention (if thats even true). Ionno man, try em both, im running cyp now, next run i will go with enanth.

I believe Enanthate has a SLIGHTLY shorter life then cypionate, which is why if anyone would say they are different one might say enanthate is better for cutting due to less water retention (if thats even true). Ionno man, try em both, im running cyp now, next run i will go with enanth.

They are interchangeable.

Back