why the hate!!!

Would the answer to this question be any differant if the person had extremely bad shoulders? Would EQ give you the joint protection of Deca?

Deca shut me down so bad last year that I had to do the post cycle stuff twice. My total test level was 112 after Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), CLOMID and Novaldex.

There was a short time where I thought my HPTA was shut down for good.

I have not tried EQ, but I am planning on making it part of my next cycle.

i was just wondering because if a 350mgs a week did not do nothing to me why would 400-500mgs make anymore differents that is the reason the thoughts on deca...

I like both but get much different results from the two. Eq gives me an increase in muscle hardness , vascularity, and overall muscle quality. Deca puts alot more size on me. I prefer eq over deca because deca kills my sex drive and shuts your hpta down much worse. If deca didn't shut you down like that I would probly prefer it but that isn't the case so I choose eq.

TheStromba said:
Deca shut me down so bad last year that I had to do the post cycle stuff twice. My total test level was 112 after Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), CLOMID and Novaldex.

There was a short time where I thought my HPTA was shut down for good.

I'm on deca right now, and not only do all my parts still work, but I still have 'nads too. I guess we all react differently. Or it could be the proviron I've been taking, it's an enan/deca/proviron cycle.

--dnb

staybig said:
i was just wondering because if a 350mgs a week did not do nothing to me why would 400-500mgs make anymore differents that is the reason the thoughts on deca...

OK bro, if you don't want to take our advice then don't ask anymore!:mad:

Since I can't take test, I take both EQ and Deca at the same time. I'll finish it off with a little Fina.

Mr. X said:
Since I can't take test, I take both EQ and Deca at the same time. I'll finish it off with a little Fina.

Oh..... thanks........

I can see the next thread by staybig now......

"question"

what would be the advanages and disadavanages of taking eq and deca together???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry bro.....just couldn't resist it !! LOL !! :D

buff no flame dude i was just trying to tell everybody what i took i one of my cycle and the eq really did not do to much to me that is why if was thinking of do the deca...........................

i did hit the good old button search button and came up with a question??

my decision was for the summer time i was thinking of using the tren and eq and prop mix and for the winter time i was thinking of using the deca and test enth .

everybody says that deca shuts you down hard but i thought if you shut down you are shut down the same thing all steroid will do
so why is deca different from the other steroids??????????????????????????????????????

staybig said:
buff no flame dude i was just trying to tell everybody what i took i one of my cycle and the eq really did not do to much to me that is why if was thinking of do the deca...........................

If you didn't like EQ then try deca, and YOU tell us. Either that or run more EQ for longer. I wouldn't be too keen on running deca and tren though, you could get shut down really hard.

Doc Banner said:
If you didn't like EQ then try deca, and YOU tell us. Either that or run more EQ for longer. I wouldn't be too keen on running deca and tren though, you could get shut down really hard.
what if your allready shut down for good anyway ;)

i meant by the deca and tren is that in the summer i was going to run the test tren and eq for leaning out little for the summer and for the deca and test for the winter for bulking

the question i need answer that deca shut you down so bad.
i thought if you take any steroid it will shut you down bad anyways along as you take post cycle recover right way.
is that correct or not

Back