Why UNIQUEMICALS is the BEST FOR SARMS! PLUS an EXTRA 10% off the 50% off sale!!

dylangemelli

I am banned!
So you are looking to get yourself some sarms and you see that there are a ton of sites out there and you are confused on where to go and whom you can trust.... This can be a problem for many who are new to the game or many who are just trying to save some money... We have tendencies to just go where things are the cheapest, not do our research and it ends up costing us a lot more in the end, whether its money or health... Well, I am here to educate you on why Uniquemicals is the NUMBER ONE place to get your sarms... Lets start with this...

180 MONEY BACK GURANTEE... Yes, that is correct... its not 18 days, its 180 days... For all of you who aren't math geniuses, that SIX MONTHS... WHO OFFERS YOU A SIX MONTH MONEY BACK GURANTEE?? If anyway can show me a sarms site, or SUPPS site in general that offers that, please do, but I can promise you that you won't... That means they truly stand behind their product and they know how great it is...

TOP NOTCH QUALITY... Their sarms quality stands out above the rest... I know a lot of you have read my log and the progress I have made on their product is second to none... The quality of their product is AMAZING!

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE... They answer emails every night like clockwork and they are SO ACCOMODATING to customer needs and satisfaction...

PRICES.... They have THE MOST COMPETITIVE prices out there for sarms and are very generous in the amounts they provide...

QUICK SHIPPING and WORLDWIDE SHIPPING... They ship so fast and they also offer worldwide shipping...

They also send you an email with your order that gives you $10 cash back for giving them a review as well!

So... hopefully you can see why they are far and away the best out their for your sarms... TAKE ADVANTAGE of the HUGE 50% off sale they have going right now...

AND

HERE IS A COUPON CODE FOR AN EXTRA 10% off your order... SO YOU SAVE 60%...

"ftjqhl"

Take advantage of this great deal!!

So you are looking to get yourself some sarms and you see that there are a ton of sites out there and you are confused on where to go and whom you can trust.... This can be a problem for many who are new to the game or many who are just trying to save some money... We have tendencies to just go where things are the cheapest, not do our research and it ends up costing us a lot more in the end, whether its money or health... Well, I am here to educate you on why Uniquemicals is the NUMBER ONE place to get your sarms... Lets start with this...

180 MONEY BACK GURANTEE... Yes, that is correct... its not 18 days, its 180 days... For all of you who aren't math geniuses, that SIX MONTHS... WHO OFFERS YOU A SIX MONTH MONEY BACK GURANTEE?? If anyway can show me a sarms site, or SUPPS site in general that offers that, please do, but I can promise you that you won't... That means they truly stand behind their product and they know how great it is...

TOP NOTCH QUALITY... Their sarms quality stands out above the rest... I know a lot of you have read my log and the progress I have made on their product is second to none... The quality of their product is AMAZING!

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE... They answer emails every night like clockwork and they are SO ACCOMODATING to customer needs and satisfaction...

PRICES.... They have THE MOST COMPETITIVE prices out there for sarms and are very generous in the amounts they provide...

QUICK SHIPPING and WORLDWIDE SHIPPING... They ship so fast and they also offer worldwide shipping...

They also send you an email with your order that gives you $10 cash back for giving them a review as well!

So... hopefully you can see why they are far and away the best out their for your sarms... TAKE ADVANTAGE of the HUGE 50% off sale they have going right now...

AND

HERE IS A COUPON CODE FOR AN EXTRA 10% off your order... SO YOU SAVE 60%...

"ftjqhl"

Take advantage of this great deal!!

top notch customer service too. had to use it because of recent (non SARMs related) issues with my eyes and won't be able to use my S4.

good guys, very professional.

how time flies when your rats are getting swole.bumping a great thread here with a discount code on top of the 50% off

Why is RUI so much more expensive than Unique? Who's the better, more reputable company?

Its hard to compare because RUI has everything you are going to need from a res-chem company, so you are going to have to pay a premium for the selection (but you will save on shipping when bundling an order). Unique specializes in SARMs. Both have great quality, service, and shipping.

that's a problem with your browser... i have already contacted and spoken with them several times about this and its something configured in your browser... mine didn't start doing it until i upgraded my firefox software...

that's a problem with your browser... i have already contacted and spoken with them several times about this and its something configured in your browser... mine didn't start doing it until i upgraded my firefox software...

nice thanks I'll look into this. I was bummed because unique has been the only site to do this in a while. Good to know

Prob the fastest processing and shipping I've ever had from any online store. 100% satisfied with these guys and sticking w/ them.

Hey mich what's the consistency and taste of Gw and Mk? I noticed the Mk is crystal clear and tastes like gasoline/rubbing alcohol while the Gw is milky and has a bland paper taste (this is what my rats have told me). Also I have to shake the Gw before measuring because you can see the milky white portion separate to the bottle of the liquid after it sits for a couple of minutes. Is this normal? I've been giving my rats the Mk for ~3weeks with good results, and I just started them on the Gw yesterday so I just wanna make sure all is good

Last edited:
Why is RUI so much more expensive than Unique? Who's the better, more reputable company?

On TOP of being around for many years with good service and no issues (atleast with me):
RUI has their own chemist's, customer support team, batch inspectors, ETC.
I mean ALOT going on wiht them that most other places simply DON'T have set up.. ( I say all this with info from them I have gatherd over the years)
They are not just some reseller that pops labels on and sells out of his website acting like he's a big shot because he happens to be on a few forums. (Not saying Uniq as I don't know them that well, just saying in general for stores like this)

RUI products have been around for many years where as Uniq has not also RUI carries a lot of products Uniq does not.

Personally like and Rec RUIproducts.com due to the above.

Last edited:
Hey much what's the consistency and taste of Gw and Mk? I noticed the Mk is crystal clear and tastes like gasoline/rubbing alcohol while the Gw is milky and has a bland paper taste (this is what my rats have told me). Also I have to shake the Gw before measuring because you can see the milky white portion separate to the bottle of the liquid after it sits for a couple of minutes. Is this normal? I've been giving my rats the Mk for ~3weeks with good results, and I just started them on the Gw yesterday so I just wanna make sure all is good

My GW is the exact same. Maybe it's just the nature of the chemical, I haven't read anything otherwise.

Back