Why you should use hcgenerate if you use nolva/clomid for pct

I need help. pct may not arrive.

Hello,

Can Hcgenerate be used on post cycle therapy (pct) on a prohormone alone? Maybe a lil higher dosage?.
My friend is using phera plex and he bought nolva for post cycle therapy (pct) but may not get here due to customs. If it dont get here what options does he have?

Thanks a lot!

Hello,

Can Hcgenerate be used on pct on a prohormone alone? Maybe a lil higher dosage?.
My friend is using phera plex and he bought nolva for pct but may not get here due to customs. If it dont get here what options does he have?

Thanks a lot!

He would need to use something with serm like effects at least bro. Add a little forma-stanzol 5 pumps am and pm and he is golden bro.

a double does of Bridge 2 caps 3 times a day is almost the same as hcgenerate for on cycle. That is what I have heard most people say!! ;) :jump:

been looking at this one as I like to review these types of threads.guess I need to pick up a bottle or two

I'm going to pick this stuff up for my post cycle therapy (pct). Looks to be legit stuff.

ill tell you this, after not using hcg, and then after pct i used HCgenerate, omg bro your ballz are bigggg, your Horney 24/7 man, i was bangin my girl everyday because thats how crayz good it was

Looking at this product I really like the ingredient profile.

I havn't used hcg, so I can not make a comparison.

I am going to be giving this product a try soon, and am curious how well it will work.

I have never used an otc nat sup that helped with libido on cycle. ever.

and I have been disapointed by otc pct products in the past.

I'm looking at a LOT of good reviews for this product, and so am going to give it a shot. Man, if it doesn't help any, I am completely done with all otc sups.

if the stuff in this doesn't do it, nothing will.

HCG and hcgenerate are totally different things

I didn't think commercials were allowed here. Get REAL HCG not this crap.

lmao the two compounds are different, first of all HCG doesn't have the effects HCgenerate has, they are used for different purposes. i think hcgenerate is great for having it with post cycle therapy (pct), as i myself used it and alot of benefits from this product

Back