Wierd twitch in my glute when I pinned

supersky

So today I did my 9th Pinon test e and when I did it my glute twitched was just wondering I obviously hit a nerve, so should I have pulled it out and pinned else where?I did it there anyways no hardcore pain or anything...just wondering for future reference? Thanks

My gluten has twitched a cpl times while jabbing it. I've always just thought that I need to quit being a pussy. Not sure maybe it was a nerve...

In the past when that has happened to me, if it stopped twitching, I just rolled with it. If it kept twitching(I can only remember this happening once), I pulled out and redid it.

So today I did my 9th Pinon test e and when I did it my glute twitched was just wondering I obviously hit a nerve, so should I have pulled it out and pinned else where?I did it there anyways no hardcore pain or anything...just wondering for future reference? Thanks

Where in the glutes are you pinning? You want to make sure to stay clear of the sciatic nerve.

You were probably in very close proximity to a nerve. If you actually hit a nerve, it would hurt/burn like a mother F-er. Twitching means you were probably very close to one.

Or you pinned into a muscle that was flexed and not relaxed. If I try to pin my quad straight legged instead of sitting with my leg relaxed and bent...the muscle twitches like a donkey with Parkinsons.

I think you can answer your own Q's by the fact that nothing bad happened. NO problems ensued, so why would you complicate things next time by pulling out ??? Think about what happened , the result and so why do different. As said you nicked a nerve. It happens in my Quad all the time.

Aspiration is NOT needed, just saying. Really hardly any reason to pull out and reinsert.

You were probably in very close proximity to a nerve. If you actually hit a nerve, it would hurt/burn like a mother F-er. Twitching means you were probably very close to one.

Or you pinned into a muscle that was flexed and not relaxed. If I try to pin my quad straight legged instead of sitting with my leg relaxed and bent...the muscle twitches like a donkey with Parkinsons.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Back