Wife figured out I am on the juice youll never guess how.

Johny J said:
because she is there.

Its like asking a man why he climes a mountain.

that's pure genious....

you shouldnt have to lie to wifey about anything anyway though. I made sure my woman knew before she got involved with me, so now if she bitches I can tell her she knew what she was getting involved in so shut the fuck up.

Just put her on a mild dose of Winstrol (winny) tabs. Tell her its b12. After a week or two after she starts notice that shes lookin hotter, then starts bitchin, say "hell, ur on the sauce too!

thunderson411 said:
Just put her on a mild dose of Winstrol (winny) tabs. Tell her its b12. After a week or two after she starts notice that shes lookin hotter, then starts bitchin, say "hell, ur on the sauce too!

LOL

ahh yes...the things people do when in love

Whenever the subject come up, i tell her "you got ur fake tits didnt you? And you felt that it was necessery, so is this"

now i have a question for you jonny

Johny J said:
skin seal your shots.

Take the spot you are going to shoot, pull the skin to the side without moving the muscle. Shoot, once you pull the needle out, let go of the skin. The hole you made in the skin will move over, wont line up with the muscle puncture, and you wont bleed out.

problem solved.
hey jonny if you do that, and then you start to bleed and you will if at the least alittle, then wont the blood be under the skin and then look like a bruise? What now!!!!!

now i have a question for you jonny

Johny J said:
skin seal your shots.

Take the spot you are going to shoot, pull the skin to the side without moving the muscle. Shoot, once you pull the needle out, let go of the skin. The hole you made in the skin will move over, wont line up with the muscle puncture, and you wont bleed out.

problem solved.
hey jonny if you do that, and then you start to bleed and you will if at the least alittle, then wont the blood be under the skin and then look like a bruise? What now!!!!! :flipoffha

Your problems won't end here, if you keep something stupid from your wife like that, just think about the the other things you COULD be keeping from her. That is the kind of thing that is going through her head right now.

My GF and I had a conversation where she confronted me about it, and I told her the truth. She didn't like the idea of me bumpin up from my Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) dose, but she trusts me to not do anything stupid.

101st said:
hey jonny if you do that, and then you start to bleed and you will if at the least alittle, then wont the blood be under the skin and then look like a bruise? What now!!!!! :flipoffha

well sparky, yes you will. however, the question and comments were about hving blood running down your ass cheeks or whatver injection site you used, getting you caught.

doing this, you wont bleed out. Also, you arent going to get an enormous bruise. Its not like it just spreads under your skin and causes a plate sized bruise. Your skin has whats called connective tissues, fascia, deep fascia, etc. This will make it so that blood doesnt just run freely under the skin. You will get a small bruise at the sight you shot, thats it.

If someone sees that, cause you are walking around with your pants off and balls flopping around, well then hey, you broke a blood vessel squating, you bumped into the tail gate of your truck etc.

if its on your shoulder, your buddy punched you.

come one, do i have to really think of all this shit?

Back