will I need TRT considering my blood work?

belal3

This is my first post here, or on any forum actually :spin:. I'm 34 years old and been training for 15 years off/on with the last 2 years consistently. I planned for my first cycle and i thought of having blood work before I start as reference. here are the readings:

Testosterone : 15.22 nmol/L ~ equivalent to 439 ng/dl
LH : 2 IU/L
FSH: 2 IU/L
Prolactin: 125 mIU/L
DHEAS : 12.02 nmol/L
Estradiol: 79 pmol/L

So considering the low readings, if i start a cycle, my HPTA will be shutdown for good? Or I will need TRT anyways? Thanks in advance

You will not be shut down for good if you follow the right protocol meaning proper use of hcg and pct. (clomid and nolva) imo you could def run a cycle and then restart your natural test production back up again. As far as trt goes I would say that depends on how you feel in general. Mood? Motivation? Libido? Brain fog? Any low T symptoms? Each individual is different some feel good at 439 some don't.......

You will not be shut down for good if you follow the right protocol meaning proper use of hcg and pct. (clomid and nolva) imo you could def run a cycle and then restart your natural test production back up again. As far as trt goes I would say that depends on how you feel in general. Mood? Motivation? Libido? Brain fog? Any low T symptoms? Each individual is different some feel good at 439 some don't.......

Thanks, actually i feel ok, its just that my sex drive is not as before. in the past it was sex every day, now its once a week :ugh: not that i cant get an erection its just that i dont have the urge. That makes the wife unhappy :nonono2:

Welcome to the board :wavey: There is a lot of educational material on this forum. BY your Q' I get the idea you need to learn more about AAS and the safe as possible use.

If you have not , read all the sticky posts found where you came in to start your thread.

Good luck and stick around with us. There are many very experienced and well educated PL and BB's on this forum.

This is my first post here, or on any forum actually :spin:. I'm 34 years old and been training for 15 years off/on with the last 2 years consistently. I planned for my first cycle and i thought of having blood work before I start as reference. here are the readings:

Testosterone : 15.22 nmol/L ~ equivalent to 439 ng/dl
LH : 2 IU/L
FSH: 2 IU/L
Prolactin: 125 mIU/L
DHEAS : 12.02 nmol/L
Estradiol: 79 pmol/L

So considering the low readings, if i start a cycle, my HPTA will be shutdown for good? Or I will need TRT anyways? Thanks in advance

Considering your testosterone is not great to start with yes there's a possibility your levels would be Lower after a cycle. There's no way of knowing unless you run a cycle and do bloodwork because everyone responds differently to AAS. Most people recover but considering your natural testosterone levels it's something to think about.

Do you have any low T symptoms to begin with?

Not that I'm saying this is your issue....but I have expericanced something similar and it wasnt my libido, it was the doe! Sometimes some of us kinda lose interest in what we have. Maybe you need a strange :)

thanks mike, actually I am learning from this site, I'm a dentist so the having a medical background is helping a lot. ill be posting my first long cycle and i would really appreciate if you would comment. Regards :)

:laugh: i get what you mean, next month will be our 10th anniversary, its not easy to pin the same woman for 10 years straight since i was 24. I guess even if she is the hottest woman on the planet, eventually you will get bored. Perhaps a new girl would be the remedy to raise my test :laugh:

Back