Winny 6 week oral cycle. Newbie need some feedback

jreacher88

Hey first of all I am not complete noob . I am huge one but still

I have decided to do the oral cycle 6 week. I have already started today in the morning 2 pills 10mg each from strombaforte pills.

I am 185 80KG . Body fat less then 15/16. I am on a very strict diet extremly high protein very low carbohydrate. Only mineral water

I am taking n.o explode and 2x protein shakes per day plus glutamine after training.
My regime is 4 times in the fitness per week and 3x times cross fit . I am thinkin I should boost the cardio in a week when the Winstrol (winny) starts .

My goal is to shred myself and get some mass. I used to train very activelyt and did a cycle with test an dsome stuff 3 years ago but then I hit an arm injury . I am back in the gym last 4 months and as i said I am nutrion freak right now and I cut like 10% body fat in 3/4 months or even more.

But because of the cutting I am lacking some power. I want to build some power and I need some cutting power to show the last 2 abs.

I am buying fish oil for the joints and drinking 4/5 liters of water. I will be using carsil - liver protector and by the end of the cycle i will start popping Tribestan- Its a pill in Bullgaria which encourages your organism to produce testosterone to avoid shuting down.

What can I expect for the 6 weeks I am thinking to do
30mg
40mg
50mg
50mg
40mg
30mg

Money is not an issue I can afford to buy some expensive things fI have to but I am looking for feedback what can I expect and what % of the growht I will lose after i stop training.
I am planning after the cycle to stop the n.O explode and buy some expensive creatine monohydrate.

Also what else can you tell me to do? I dont want to add more stetoirds. I know it will work with test very well but I am not looking for some huge results.

Most people are probably going to tell you to drop the Winstrol (winny) and run a test base. I don't know what you mean by not looking for huge results... You're doing gear. If you're really that concerned about not getting huge, run a low dose test base. Also, although I don't personally have experience with Winstrol (winny), I usually only see it run during contest prep. If you're really set on running an oral I think there are better options than winny.

I'd cut your protein shakes down to one a day. What's the rest of your diet look like? I'm also kind of curious as to why you're planning on stopping your pre-WO after the cycle. You should be cautious about taking it on cycle b/c of blood pressure issues.

What do you have planned for PCT?

Hey as a PCT I said
The clasil drug I am not sure the name its liver protector I will start in the middle and then the Tribestan thing that will encourage my 30/40% testosternet increasment production .Its expensive pill here in bulgaria. I am thinking maybe something else I should add but I am not sure what?

Hmm problem is I already bought the Winstrol (winny) and popped 2 pills in the morning. I have one friend stripper who did it and had amazing results only oral Winstrol (winny) for 6 weeks and even lower dosage.

My diet is hmm nestle musli in the morning wiht low fat milk 0.1
Then protein shake
for lunch chicken fillet/breast +boiled potatoes or rice + sallad no sauce
Protein sheik afternoon or protein bar
for dinner chicken fillet/breast+ broccoli on heat no carbs

Only water and sometimes Grapefruit juice. Also sometimes the dinner is Salmon on Heat with Broccoli instead chicken

I am thinking to cut the N.O explode cuz I already drank it for 2 months then when the cycle ends it will be 3.5 months on N.o explode and I think I should take one month break?

P>S If I take the second protein at before 17.Pm can i still drink 2 ?

For the love of god do some research on this site before you start that cycle and screw yourself over. You also sound young from your posts...use this site for the plethora of knowledge it has. I can learn something new whether good or bad everyday by reading these forums and they have saved me from making a mistake like you are about to.

Yeah I am inexperiaced I am 24 .

So what exactly I am screwing myself. I tried reading the threads but it is very hard to navigate around all that information. I would really appretiance if you tell me if that thing I am doing will really hurt me or I should stop?

I look for mid gains to cut myself and some strenght and then I will probably never do steroids again for a very long time untill I reach 35+ and then go on HgH

My biggest problem with test is the hair loss. I am already trying products cuz I am experaricing it and if I get that side effect it wont be nice. Thats why I am trying to avoid test base and do only winny

Yeah I am inexperiaced I am 24 .

So what exactly I am screwing myself. I tried reading the threads but it is very hard to navigate around all that information. I would really appretiance if you tell me if that thing I am doing will really hurt me or I should stop?

I look for mid gains to cut myself and some strenght and then I will probably never do steroids again for a very long time untill I reach 35+ and then go on HgH
You need a SERM for post cycle therapy (pct). I just googled tribestan and it seems to just be tribulus, which is NOT sufficient for post cycle therapy (pct). You should research more, and your goals are out of line with the compounds. If you truly want to do just one cycle, you'd be best off doing a longer test cycle.

How far are you into your cycle? If you're only a few days in then I think you should stop and re-evaluate what you're doing and research more.

Is English your first language?

steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/111479-massive-newbie-info.html

Take the time to read this entire post there are multiple sections...the amount of information that is provided in here is mind blowing. It made me step back and realize how silly I was to think I was ready for a cycle. Maybe 6 months from now but not at this point and there are reasons why.

No english is not my first languache. I am bulgarian

Ok what will I accomplish if I continue to do the Winstrol (winny) oral cycle with heavy training and cardio + diet?
What can I get on test base? I am looking to avoid test base cycle because of the hair losse since I am already trying to hide that and if I get that side effect it wont be nice?

Hm I guess I will use tribestan plus that for PCT if I do the winstrol ?

No english is not my first languache. I am bulgarian

Ok what will I accomplish if I continue to do the Winstrol (winny) oral cycle with heavy training and cardio + diet?
What can I get on test base? I am looking to avoid test base cycle because of the hair losse since I am already trying to hide that and if I get that side effect it wont be nice?

Hm I guess I will use tribestan plus that for post cycle therapy (pct) if I do the winstrol ?

You'd probably get slightly better results than you would naturally and sore joints. I don't think it'd be worth it. Nowhere near what you would get just running test. Pretty sure hair loss can happen with winstrol as well...someone please correct me if I'm wrong. Look into finasteride.

1. Test doesnt cause hair loss. especially if you are using a low dose-->150-200mg/week and only if you're prone.. not to mention winni affects your hair

2. Anavar (var) is better than winni except right before a contest

3. No SERM? really?--> you need clomid

1. Test doesnt cause hair loss. especially if you are using a low dose-->150-200mg/week and only if you're prone.. not to mention winni affects your hair

2. Anavar (var) is better than winni except right before a contest

3. No SERM? really?--> you need clomid

I will use SERM. When should I start it I though clomid or the other nandalex or smthing what was the name?

Since I already bought the winnin I will probably stick with it. Maybe I am willing to change to test but I I need some advice how to push myself if I keep the winni?
and what do u think of my dosage should I lower it slighty to avoid hair loss or up it?
Is the hair loss permanent and will it happen for sure?

10-12 weeks testosterone 500mgs (injectable) with 1st 4 weeks of winstrol

DONT DO IT
Winny sucks anyway

I will use SERM. When should I start it I though clomid or the other nandalex or smthing what was the name?

Since I already bought the winnin I will probably stick with it. Maybe I am willing to change to test but I I need some advice how to push myself if I keep the winni?
and what do u think of my dosage should I lower it slighty to avoid hair loss or up it?
Is the hair loss permanent and will it happen for sure?

You start PCT after the compounds leave your system.

If you're on a long ester test, that's roughly 2 weeks after your last injection. If you're just on an oral, that's the day after you finish taking the oral for the cycle.

My biggest problem with test is the hair loss. I am already trying products cuz I am experaricing it and if I get that side effect it wont be nice. Thats why I am trying to avoid test base and do only winny

winny will give you nothing but joint and tendon problems, and if you are experiencing hair loss at your age, don't worry about the gear , you're already fucked genetically. you're gonna be bald anyway.

winny will give you nothing but joint and tendon problems, and if you are experiencing hair loss at your age, don't worry about the gear , you're already fucked genetically. you're gonna be bald anyway.

haha very nicely said. Op you should do more research no offense. Also OP what are your stats and goals?

Last edited:
Back