Winny and cramps?

anavar

i started taking BD Winstrol (winny) today 50mg . and i am getting some werid cramps on my lower right side. i dont know if the Winstrol (winny) is causing this. have this ever happeend to anyone? and would it happen your first day of taking them?
this is my first time taking Winstrol (winny) also. thanks

anavar said:
i started taking BD Winstrol (winny) today 50mg . and i am getting some werid cramps on my lower right side. i dont know if the Winstrol (winny) is causing this. have this ever happeend to anyone? and would it happen your first day of taking them?
this is my first time taking Winstrol (winny) also. thanks
99% chance its just a coincidence

DADAWG said:
on the very 1st day ?

Yeah, that's the thing. Cramping on winstrol is very common for some guys while others do not have any problems. However after only one day it is nearly impossible for the drug to be responsible for the cramping that has started.

Aboot said:
Yeah, that's the thing. Cramping on winstrol is very common for some guys while others do not have any problems. However after only one day it is nearly impossible for the drug to be responsible for the cramping that has started.
my lab rats have never experienced cramping even when their dose was adjusted to equal 100 mg a day for their body weight . :hahano:

I ran 100mg a day for a lil bit, and i had some bad cramping in my legs if i walked long distances....

I just started taking Winstrol (winny) 3 days ago and I got the worst cramps ever in the gym today. I'm taking 100mg's a day and I felt great in the gym but my lower back and calfs kept cramping up. I've taken Winstrol (winny) before at lower doses and never felt anything like this.

take some vicodin before you workout u shouldnt feel any cramps hahaha

Back