Winny and Test prop.

cmolnari

Superman
Going to do first cycle with Winstrol (winny) and test prop.. What would be the best doses and length of cycle to do?

First of all... I would just do the test first...to see how your body reacts...now you do realize that with the test prop..you are going to be giving yourself injections EOD ??? Thats a lot of shots....I would try cyp or eth at 500mg a week instead...... but if you insist on the prop.... try it at 500mg a week..... see how it goes... make sure you have novladex on hand.... and before you start.... read more here about it..... good luck

I am 30 years old. I weigh 240 and height is 6' 3". BF% is around 14%. Been lifting off and on for about 7 years and I have been consistant for the last two years. Not missing no more than 2 weeks total through two years. Goals are to gain size and strength.

cmolnari said:
I am 30 years old. I weigh 240 and height is 6' 3". BF% is around 14%. Been lifting off and on for about 7 years and I have been consistant for the last two years. Not missing no more than 2 weeks total through two years. Goals are to gain size and strength.

Ok........I'd definitely go with what thefantom said.........:D

winny by itself is moderate at best. it is deffinately best used in a stack. this s my experience anyway. I use a lot of Winstrol (winny) but i use it for two reasons. 1 strength gains and 2 to help with the sides from tren and deca.

Back