Winny fever, chills, sweats?

theprofessional

Anybody had these? Feel like crap. Would stop except that I had a shot of deca last week and would like to run at least three weeks more to start post cycle therapy (pct). Also, couple house after thigh injection they ache like hell. Just like a day after squats to failure.

Do you have amps or a multi-dose vial ??

Chances of getting your gear infected with a multi-dose vial are greatly increased, it's possible that could be your problem.

Winny can be painful, someone feel it very much (not me, luckily), but fever, chill and sweats... never heard before.

what brand of Winstrol (winny) are you using? I usually get fever and chills from just about everything except Winstrol (winny). (Go figure) Is it possible that you are not injecting properly?

Well anything's possible. I've never done thigh injections before. Just going into the side of the leg, aspirating, then going. Inj 1cc. Test gives me the night sweats, but I've never had chills like this before. I suppose I could be coming down with a cold.......

It's likely the BA content. I get the same chills, fever, flu, feeling like shit symptoms from things like prop and Winstrol (winny) (which require large amounts of solvent). I made my own tren with low BA content and it's completely painless.

I HAVE THE SAME PROBELM , MY DOC TOLD ME THAT EVERY TIME THERE IS A FEVER YOU HAVE AN INFECTION, I TRY TO OVERCOME THE FEVER WITH Two IVIPROFEN in the mornings at first and it worked well but then I baked the bottles in the oven at 250 deg but for about five minutes at the time( 3 times total) and with a needle on the top for it to breath, I know winy its water base so I lost some water( ba) in the process but I added more ba to replace it, so the total content stays the same. That took car of my fever, it may not me the smarter way to do it but it work for my case since I had 90 cc worth of "fever and discomfort".

Back