winny only help

sauceman

hey anyone know if you can run a Winstrol (winny) only cycle for about 8-10 weeks and get good results with proper diet and ass busting training if so what type of dosage would be ideal

oral Winstrol (winny) is pretty hard on the liver
my cycle

1-4 week Winstrol (winny) oral 50mg a da
5-8 week 100mg eod injections

i don't like to inject for 8 weeks straight

i had very good results with Winstrol (winny) no hair loss or joint pains

you get quality gains and keep 90% of the gains

Depends on what you're looking for. Probably a bad cycle for a bodybuilder. Might be a good cycle for somebody like a sprinter, though.

I would not use it by itself as anything but an anti-catabolic agent when dieting. I'd do either 75-100 oral or 50 IM ED. I would not go longer than 8 weeks with that. Make sure you're taking in plenty of ALA.

winny works great for muscle hardening. It will help you get lean while dieting(stay anabolic on low calorie intake), i.e., shed fat and keep hard earned muscle. Great for runners/sprinters as stated above. Less things bouncing around in your body the faster you can run.

Winstrol alone, don't expect too much! Some strength and muscle hardness with minimal weight gain is about it. On the downside, your joints will take a beating. Beef up on glucosamine/chondroiton supplementation. It's not a bad AAS, it's just not that potent by itself. Just depends on what your looking for in a cycle.

So if you used Winstrol (winny) only (strictly for cutting - say for 8 weeks), what should you do for post cycle recovery and how long would you need to wait before doing your next bulking cycle?

The Winstrol (winny) use I have heard sprinters use is 2 50mg shots a week. Not very effective for a bodybuilder, i don't think the amount bbers use would be good for a sprinters joints. An old board member from anasci used zambons ed for 8 weeks for his first cylce and gained 20+lbs. I don't see this as the norm, and i think their are much better options like a Anavar (var) onlly cylce. I don't think Winstrol (winny) will help you lose fat, I beleive it dries you out so much you look tighter.

jediclampet said:
Thanks for the info! Did you use any fatburners or just diet for the Winstrol (winny) only cycle?

How long did you wait after the 10 week Winstrol (winny) cycle before you started bulking? What did you use for the bulking cycle and how much did you gain/keep?

I ate like a pig but lost body fat in the process. Toward the end of the cycle I took hydroxicut for 2 weeks but it made me too aggro so I used Clenbuterol injectable for 3 weeks. I did a liver check 2 weeks after the cycle and everything was ok so I started my mass cycle about 5 weeks in total after coming off winstrol.

I ran 25 mg dianabol for 6 weeks 200mg deca for 10 weeks, 100mg test a week for 10 weeks just to keep my levels from being screwed too hard by the deca. I also took 25mg Proviron a day. I gained about 17lbs but it was a lot of water weight I recon from the dianabol (even though i took proviron). I lost about 10lbs. I have decided to stay away from the androgenic gear. To me there is no point in balooning up and then just losing most of it because it's water. I'll stick to deca Winstrol (winny) and a bit of test from now on.

Last edited:
Back