Winny tab dosage

Swolehead1

Im here for the gangbang
Hey all, just wondering about this cycle..well sort of a cycle. Just taking winnie tabs. Not looking for any massive or semi massive gains just noticable ones from a low profile point of view. Been on several test cycles in the past, a few years ago so this is not the first.

Dosage is normally 50/100ms E/D. Should it start off being 100mg a day or 50mg a day for a week or 2 then 100mg a day?

Please any input is appreciated. I know this cycle sucks dick just please help with a simple doage recomendation.

waste of time. Honestly the gains you do get are gonna dissapear after your cycle. Lots of side effects too. Winstrol (winny) @ 25 mg a day probably wont cause any sides but at that dose it wont do much at all. Run test.

MENTZER said:
waste of time. Honestly the gains you do get are gonna dissapear after your cycle. Lots of side effects too. Winstrol (winny) @ 25 mg a day probably wont cause any sides but at that dose it wont do much at all. Run test.
I agree. Winstrol will also decimate your HDL/LDL.

Well I will answer your question about the dosage. An effective dose for Winstrol (winny) is 50 mgs, you will get strong and make small gains but you will also notice hair loss if its in your genetics, and even though it makes you stronger you wont be able to lift too heavy cause your joints will hurt. Hdl will be down to nothing at the end of the cycle, hairloss will continue and will probably be worse a few months down the road or even upto a year. If it wasnt so harsh I would use it again. Not worth it unless you compete of dont care about loss of interest in sex. If you have a girlfriend then please dont run Winstrol (winny) without test, she will thank you.

Cant do test. Believe me I would but the storing and disposal of needles and all the hassle is not possible. Gonna go with a Winstrol (winny) tab cycle and see what happens, lower dosage most likely. Thanks for the input. No history of hairloss here grandpas on both sides have full heads of hair. Is there anything to take to counter the joint pain?

Swolehead1 said:
Cant do test. Believe me I would but the storing and disposal of needles and all the hassle is not possible. Gonna go with a Winstrol (winny) tab cycle and see what happens, lower dosage most likely. Thanks for the input. No history of hairloss here grandpas on both sides have full heads of hair. Is there anything to take to counter the joint pain?

Good decision.

Is there a reason why you choose winstrol for an oral only cycle? I mean, really, if I were going to do an oral only cycle for some reason, I wouldn't choose that one.

Behemoth said:
Good decision.

Is there a reason why you choose winstrol for an oral only cycle? I mean, really, if I were going to do an oral only cycle for some reason, I wouldn't choose that one.

Well Ive tried a couple other orals including anadrol and dbol and didnt like them. The Active life is far less than Winstrol (winny) and water retention is high. The bloating from the water retention makes me look and feel like shit. I still have a pic on my drivers licence where i was on anadrol and my face is round as fuck. I guess I just wanna try it out and see how it works and either quit for good or try something else if I dont like it.

You do realize that those side effects can be dealt with, right? Whereas with winstrol, there is no reliable way to deal with the sides of joint pain, HDL decimation and hair loss.

when you took the anadrol, did you split the dose to 2x a day, or take all at once?

thanks i have been trying to get an answer to that question for a fucking week

bro i love Winstrol (winny) tabs..not alone but on the back end of a cycle ill run it 50mg ED for the last 6 wks..shit makes you hard as pavement and will give you good definition and vascularity if your diet is on...

Back