Winny ?

megaman

I am reading some documentation on Winstrol (winny). The active life is 8 hours, and they are suggesting 3 doses daily @ 30-50mg to maintain blood levels. Does this sound correct? I am running 500mg WK of Test Enanthnate and 400mg EQ WK with it. Does it make sense to just take one dose of 50mg 3 hours before a workout?

TxLonghorn said:
When taking Winstrol (winny), I break it up into two doses if oral and one dose if injected.

The oral is supposed to be more effective. It produces an exaggerated IGF-1 response from the liver.

eastarr69 said:
any clue on the absorbtion rate of oil based winny?

E

According to what I have here oral and injectable have the same active life and are as effective. With the exception of an IGF-1 response.

megaman said:
The oral is supposed to be more effective. It produces an exaggerated IGF-1 response from the liver.

I've done both and I feel the results are better from the injections than the oral. Not a ton , but nonetheless better. However, I hate eod and ed shots so prefer the oral route.

TxLonghorn said:
I've done both and I feel the results are better from the injections than the oral. Not a ton , but nonetheless better. However, I hate eod and ed shots so prefer the oral route.

OK so if you are taking EOD injection I have to assume you don't care about maintaining a blood level, correct? So do you inject before a workout?

megaman said:
OK so if you are taking EOD injection I have to assume you don't care about maintaining a blood level, correct? So do you inject before a workout?

Nah, I did that once and the inject spot was too tender. I either do it after workouts or a few hours before...like say you are going to workout after work, inject in the morning.

Back