Winstol Tabs Help

rackem21

I'm almost positively going on Winstrol tabs, but i figured it would help alot to get some advice and help with it on here. I was wondering if it is the right thing for me? I am looking to fight at a lower weight soon and I want to keep my strength gains but i want to drop fat and a little weight.

I'm almost positively going on Winstrol tabs, but i figured it would help alot to get some advice and help with it on here. I was wondering if it is the right thing for me? I am looking to fight at a lower weight soon and I want to keep my strength gains but i want to drop fat and a little weight.

You have already made your mind up to run it, so what advice do you want from us?

well ive taken advice from friends and done research but i was wondering if winstrol tabs will help me with the cutting fat and weight, while keeping strength?

Yes, with the proper diet it should help.
It can also dry out you joints and make you lethargic.

Last edited:
If you r set on doing it with out test, not a good idea but you can get gains, Winstrol (winny) wont burn fat, cardio and proper diet will as stated above. PCT clomid 50mg ed for 4 weeks

If you r set on doing it with out test, not a good idea but you can get gains, Winstrol (winny) wont burn fat, cardio and proper diet will as stated above. PCT clomid 50mg ed for 4 weeks

I agree with this.

If you're dead set on running it then at least use test alongside it. Also, steroids don't burn fat. Diet and cardio do.

As a side note - I think winnie is garbage. You'd be better off dieting down naturally and using ECA or something.

The reason is, I did a Winstrol (winny) only cycle and got gains from it but with out test in there your cheating yourself and wasting the Winstrol (winny). even a small dose of test at 250 or 300mg per week is fine.

Back