Winstrol - can it be taken orally ?

Jean Claude

I asked about an oral only cycle some time back.
One of the responses said that I should try to buy some Zambons ... and drink them.

Can this be done ? I mean, there are Winstrol tablets, but they are expensive, but can you really drink the injectable Winstrol and still get good gains... or is someone pulling my leg ?

cheers

JC

I have drank Zambons before but only because the volume of other shots I was taking was so high and I hate being a pin cushion. Honestly, drinking it worked fine. I wouldnt say that drinking is as effective as injecting but its somewhat close.

Thanks,
Now a really stupid question.
Are there any other injectables that can be taken orally ?

Thanks, and sorry for stupid question

You should seriously overcome your fear of injections. If you are going to run a high quality product like zambons, you should get the most out of your $$. Not running injectables really limits the cycles that you can run.

the great thing about the zambons is that it is micronized therefore you can shoot it with a insulin pin. also it is in a suspension therfore you can get localized growth where you shoot it. i mainly use it in my bi's, tri's and calves. yeah you can drink it because it is a 17 aa steroid but i would use one of the cheaper version like QV 100mg.

"Can you drink Winny?"
Can you imagine if this were asked on some board other than the great Steroidology??? Makes a fellow proud to be a mod here...

buffdoc said:
"Can you drink Winny?"
Can you imagine if this were asked on some board other than the great Steroidology??? Makes a fellow proud to be a mod here...

yeah, he would be roasted in under a minute, 2 tops.

Never heard of liquid a bombs, but nice to know. Yeah defiantely can drink reforvit b but it tastes like dog piss (not that I have drank dog piss before)

buffdoc said:
"Can you drink Winny?"

yeah, this board is excellent because of that...I hope it stays mature.

Back