Winstrol Help

dips22

Hi there. I'm new to the forum (first post!) and am looking for some help with my upcoming cycle of winstrol. I will be taking only winstrol (I know) for 5 weeks. I was just wondering if there is something i could take to avoid the extreme loss of libido i have heard about?

A) to answer your question, Proviron.
B) Do not take a winstrol only cycle, and especially if it is only 5 weeks, your not going to get anything out of it.

lucky6914 said:
A) to answer your question, Proviron.
B) Do not take a winstrol only cycle, and especially if it is only 5 weeks, your not going to get anything out of it.

I would def suggest a winny/test stack however it is not correct to say that you would get nothing out of a Winstrol (winny) only cycle.
I personally have run two cycles of winny/clen only first was 50mg ed the second was 75mg ed both for 8 weeks and as allways all of this in combination of a good diet and cardio 4-5days a week. The first one earned me 5 pounds and the second about 8 pounds of clean muscle and no water. Better yet I was shredded. I know alot of you guys on here allways suggest stacking with Test but I respectfully disagree when i say it isnt allways necessary. However if you are a new user it is correct that test should be the first choice.
BTW i do not assume with this post to know more than anyone here on the board I am simply speaking from my personal experience.

I think the issue is when people ask, "what is a good cycle, should I run gear X", it depends on what your goals are, ect.

this is indeed my first cycle. I am 22, ive been lifting for 3 years but nothing too serious. I'm 6'3" at about 175 and i am looking to gain more strength than size. i decided on win because there isnt water retention and i am really not looking to get huge. 5-10 pounds would be nice but again strength and speed are my main concerns. Also my cycle would last 10 weeks, not 5.

dips22 said:
this is indeed my first cycle. I am 22, ive been lifting for 3 years but nothing too serious. I'm 6'3" at about 175 and i am looking to gain more strength than size. i decided on win because there isnt water retention and i am really not looking to get huge. 5-10 pounds would be nice but again strength and speed are my main concerns. Also my cycle would last 10 weeks, not 5.

At 22 6'3" and 175 you DO NTO NEED STEROIDS to gain 5-10 pounds, I used to be in the same boat right out of HS 6'6" 190 and I waited almost 4 years too juice with everyones advice and managed to get up to 225 naturally(and even I could have prolly done more)....eat and train

not worth it buddy, Winstrol (winny) will probobly make you lose a ton of hair.
go with 500mg test enanthate a week if you MUST cycle. sides are minimal and easily controlable.

at your height and weight though...youre a bean pole regardless of bodyfat.
google "madcow 5x5" and read it all, train that way and eat accordingly and you will gain all the size you want naturally.

Warmachine said:
not worth it buddy, Winstrol (winny) will probobly make you lose a ton of hair.
go with 500mg test enanthate a week if you MUST cycle. sides are minimal and easily controlable.

Only if he is pre-disposed to it correct?
I agree though....at your height and wieght Test is the best way to go. Honestly ask yourself if you have been eating enough and training correctly.

im 6,3 ...250lbs.....at 175 you are fuckin anorexic......i strongly advise you to learn about lo-volume heavy resistance training and correct diet......you could easily achieve a 17.5lbs gain on a creatine only cycle without the legal ,health ramifications of using steroids........dont be a pussy put your time in in the gym

dips22 said:
#1 you are tiny and need to learn how to train and eat before you cycle.
#2 winstrol is a terrible drug......Test is best.

Back