Winstrol seems to have leakd from intramuscular to under the skin

You could either:

- Continue with the clen but dose it 20-40mg EOD, this way it will keep working throughout your prep as long you don't go too high on the dose.

- Save it for the last 2/3 weeks (depending on when you plan on dropping it) and taper the dose up to 60mg (if that's your limit). Then stay at 60mg for the rest of the cycle, no need to take an off day.

- Cycle clen for the whole 5 weeks as long you use ketotifen (not Benadryl) to keep the receptors from downregulating.

Some say Benadryl works too, but some don't - I'd rather go with the keto that definitely works :)

It does have crystals in it, I get sore for a day but it's minimal, until this one.... This one sucks and has a visible skin lump

Last edited:
Super helpful, thanks! And I don't mind going up on the clen,mice gone as high as 120 when I'm not going to work. Sweating like a crackhead and shaking like a meth addict doesn't go over very well in the office

Please, call me Zilla :)

I use the liquid oral but the eye drops are just as effective.
The liquid will take 20-40mins to start working while the eyedrops get to work almost straight away.

If your sensitive about putting stuff in your eyes, you can get the liquid oral form from RUI (the red lion sponsor banner at the top of the page).

Thanks Zilla

The liquid will take 20-40mins to start working while the eyedrops get to work almost straight away.

If your sensitive about putting stuff in your eyes, you can get the liquid oral form from RUI (the red lion sponsor banner at the top of the page).

What's the deal with the clen on there? Couldn't be pharma grade? Right?

Shredded indeed! Nice work, you look great!

As far as your injection issue; if you dont feel fever like symptoms and its not hot to touch you are ok. Hard to say exactly what it is but sometimes things like this just happen. You can do 100 injections without issue and then for some reason goes bad. Why? Who knows.

Last edited:
Now watch this fuckin thread light up! Now that we got a female who posts pics. lol

Poor thing is going to have a full inbox now. lol

Back