Winstrol with Tren Ace

this would be a superior cutting sycle , test prop eod at 100mgs stanzolol at 50mgs ed or eod and tren A at 75mgs ed or eod, just make sure diet and cardio are on track, add some arimidex at 0.5mgs ed for extra hardness

Goes together better than peanut butter and jelly!!!!

Depending on your cycle history we will better be able to adjust the mgs.
Ive been around and usually 100 mgs Tren eod and 50 mgs Winstrol with a low dose of Test like 200-250 mgs ew works wonders if youre eating good and training 5-6 days. Get rest to. helps recuperation.

very good combo...as long as you can keep your hair.

150mg eod works better than 100mg...;)

thanx guys...

another question though... do one have to include a low dose of test in the tren Winstrol (winny) cycle if I only want to conventrate on cutting???

Train-like-an-Animal said:
thanx guys...

another question though... do one have to include a low dose of test in the tren Winstrol (winny) cycle if I only want to conventrate on cutting???
i would add the test in with it even if its only 200 mg a week or so but 400 would be better . very few people will bloat much if any at those doses and its just temporary water weight anyway , if you really worried about a little bloat add a anti e to the mix but unless your supersensitive to test i wouldnt bother .

Back