With the threads about lack of wood, am I a freak or what?

MJF

WWPBBD
This may sound weird, gross, or tmi. I read a bunch af threads about people on trt or cycle and still complaining about lack of libido or erections. I'm old at 43, but never had a problem getting wood, just didn't really feel like putting in the effort to do the act which is why I went back on my trt. My wife was complaining about lack of attention.

So I take 100mg once a week test c, .25mg liquidex the day after injection and 2 days after that. Just with that I was waking up with morning wood. I then added approx 5mg liquid cia on workout days, m-f as soon as I wake up which is an hour before my workout. With that I habe morning wood and random erections thru the day. And recently I added 200mg deca for joint pain relief and expected to possibly see some issues, but still have morning and randoms.

The wife is happy since we have sex at least 5 days a week but I'm curious how test doesn't have this effect on some others.

This may sound weird, gross, or tmi. I read a bunch af threads about people on trt or cycle and still complaining about lack of libido or erections. I'm old at 43, but never had a problem getting wood, just didn't really feel like putting in the effort to do the act which is why I went back on my trt. My wife was complaining about lack of attention.

So I take 100mg once a week test c, .25mg liquidex the day after injection and 2 days after that. Just with that I was waking up with morning wood. I then added approx 5mg liquid cia on workout days, m-f as soon as I wake up which is an hour before my workout. With that I habe morning wood and random erections thru the day. And recently I added 200mg deca for joint pain relief and expected to possibly see some issues, but still have morning and randoms.

The wife is happy since we have sex at least 5 days a week but I'm curious how test doesn't have this effect on some others.

everybody is different brother,

not just psychologically, but physiologically as well

my backstory: finding out about adrenal fatigue..

first thing i noticed was i was having a hard time making weight for my division after being in that division my entire adult life.

i would train maybe 50-65% effort; a very modest level of output for me, and instead of recovering fully in 24 hours

- three days later i would still be icing things down and waking up to body ache and fatigue..

terrible depression, lack of motivation , almost no recovery from my training..

my wife confronted me one day , gets very verbally heated asking me-

"what is wrong with you? who are YOU? where is my husband!!!!!"

and i replied to her " i feel like i am 100 years old, i just have nothing left "

bloodwork at a local rejuvenation clinic after the suggestion from a family friend who is a GP revealed my total testosterone to be at ( drum roll)

- total test: 112

when i told her i felt 100 years old , i was only about 8-12 years off for my testosterone ranges

concussive and sub concussive blows to the head stretch the pituitary stalk, build scar tissue and eventually shuts down the big show.. boxers, mma fighters, hockey players, football players, all these contact sports have guys shut down. depression fatigue elevated incidents of violence drug and alcohol abuse, suicides, compared to the rates for the general population

the doctor from this clinic remarked that the only other guy who had tested so low had been a fullback in the NFL for 8 seasons

they start me on TRT hormone replacement therapy at 200mg per week.. after 12 weeks i felt like a new fucking man

my mood improved, my recovery from workouts had picked up to where i could now train properly - i just felt ALIVE AGAIN!!!!

strangely enough.. even with the testosterone levels of the peppridge farms cookies guy at about roughly 100 fucking years old - while i didn't wake up with a boner ( fukcing never EVER) i was still beating that pussy up at least 3 times a week

old dirty bastard til I'm a old dead dirty bastard

everybody will react differently to the rise and fall of hormone levels: physiologically and psychologically

once i was on testosterone replacement and had normative ranges for total and free test..

the Ol Lady really didn't get many nights off after that :evil:

Wow Charlie, you actually beat my 120ng/dL, feeling 100 years old sounds about right. :doh:

I'm of the firm opinion that T:E ratio and prolactin effect the actual ability to get an erection, while just being hypogonadal kills the drive. Unfortunately, many use the two interchangeably, when they're completely different. Also, as Charlie mentioned - we are all different, and some guys are simply more sensitive to hormone changes.

Wow Charlie, you actually beat my 120ng/dL, feeling 100 years old sounds about right. :doh:

I'm of the firm opinion that T:E ratio and prolactin effect the actual ability to get an erection, while just being hypogonadal kills the drive. Unfortunately, many use the two interchangeably, when they're completely different. Also, as Charlie mentioned - we are all different, and some guys are simply more sensitive to hormone changes.

so true.

every time i hear a whore moan, i seem to get really damned sensitive.. right around the tip

the poor wifey..

i hear you man

on cycle right now myself

she is being sexually provocative when she washes dishes in sweat pants and a hoodie

my favorite side of any aas cycle

life is for living

having sweaty animal sex..

feels like I'm flipping the grim reaper the fucking bird with both hands while getting a blow job

i love anabolics

thank god the wife is all milfy.. id be wasting so much times chasing down pussy if she wasn't

My problem now is that I can get a full on rager that makes a redwood look like a willow...but I cannot finish. No fireworks, no release, no huzzah...

Pretty shitty. I am about to test out using PT-141 to see if that helps. I am also getting blood work done soon and will see what it says...could be something as simple as my E2 and Prolactin levels are still out of wack.

I've been having close to the same problem lately. If my cardio holds up, I can eventually finish but it takes forever. I just chalked it up to doing it everyday, sometimes twice a day.

With me I dont really feel that horny and could seriously bypass sex , I wont make a move for it. My wife makes the move and wham! Full on rager and Im turned on instantly and I have no prob maintaining or finishing. I just dont have the mental desire initially....
Last years cycle I thought about and wanted sex all the time and I was chasing my wife around....weird

Yeah, the true story is that no everyone is the same. It may have worked in your body but it may not on somebody's else body. I had a friend who was having these pills and he found no effect. So the psychological part is not affecting him at all and as Charles said early, there's a part of physiology being played.

Back