Wk 4 Test P / Masterone

CaptainAwesome said:
i love that Winstrol (winny). have no experience with masterone, how does it compare?

ive been using Axio Labs oral winny..bro the shit is tight..increase strength,dry,vascular..better than mast IMO

I hate fucking winny..it makes me all fucked up in the head a bit I think it fucks with my sugar metaabo. when dieting down, that is why I am very interested in the Masteron can't wait to get it!! I can get cut as fuck on test prop even enth when I diet down, mind you I am 30 but have 10 + years of cycles and workouts under belt so does my women( she is on primo and anavar and looks great and is horny as fuck!)
Anyway, jmeals you look great I hope to look that way at your age. I am moving to Ft. Lauderdale in 2 months and hope to use the sun and some melotan II as well to get DARK as fuck.
Jmeals you do any shows or are you just recreational?

gymlion77 said:
I hate fucking winny..it makes me all fucked up in the head a bit I think it fucks with my sugar metaabo. when dieting down, that is why I am very interested in the Masteron can't wait to get it!! I can get cut as fuck on test prop even enth when I diet down, mind you I am 30 but have 10 + years of cycles and workouts under belt so does my women( she is on primo and anavar and looks great and is horny as fuck!)
Anyway, jmeals you look great I hope to look that way at your age. I am moving to Ft. Lauderdale in 2 months and hope to use the sun and some melotan II as well to get DARK as fuck.

couple of local shows in (dont laugh) the 80,s....i know im getting fucking old..but just recreational now ...my days of dieting down to single digits is long over..im happy with maintaining 10-13 % these days..i live in Tampa ,FL now bro..moved here a few years ago..i use the MT II and with the FL sun get dark as a mother fucker..

gymlion77 said:

if i remember correctly you have the hot ass blond wife... i'm sure she looks great on a low dose of Primo and Var

good luck with your moving down to FL

1) Jmeals we are going to be between Stewart Florida and Miami....my old lady is T.V. sales and has a connection in Florida with NBC i think. Thanks for the info. dude you are not that old like you said its all in the head...my girl as milkDcow stated she has taken care of herself and looks 27 but is 41 same age as you but worksout and stays active as if she were younger than me!

2)Milkdacow, you are right she is a hot little number....Well she has been adding lean mass slowly and looks great, I will post picks soon her shoulders got huge as soon as I stuck her with a little EQ (she was also on anavar 10mg, primo 100mg) but the Eq was too much had to stop it!
We are both going to get on this melotan II so we are horny and dark! :)
Oh I still have pics of her on here some where if you look under my name you will find them somewhere. I will do a comparison shot!
This melotan II looks like the shiat no cancer and dark with only a little sun great product for us BB!
thanks guys,
LION

1) Jmeals we are going to be between Stewart Florida and Miami....my old lady is T.V. sales and has a connection in Florida with NBC i think. Thanks for the info. dude you are not that old like you said its all in the head...my girl as milkDcow stated she has taken care of herself and looks 27 but is 41 same age as you but worksout and stays active as if she were younger than me!

2)Milkdacow, you are right she is a hot little number....Well she has been adding lean mass slowly and looks great, I will post picks soon her shoulders got huge as soon as I stuck her with a little EQ (she was also on anavar 10mg, primo 100mg) but the Eq was too much had to stop it!
We are both going to get on this melotan II so we are horny and dark! :)
Oh I still have pics of her on here some where if you look under my name you will find them somewhere. I will do a comparison shot!
This melotan II looks like the shiat no cancer and dark with only a little sun great product for us BB!
thanks guys,
LION

Whoa - dude she is a hottie! YOU TWO MUST TURN HEADS ON THOSE FLORIDA BEACHES!

Jmeals,
Whats up its been a few months since you started this thread.....how are the workouts and "supplements" going? are you on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) or Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)? Just curious?

Back