Workout routine while on Gear, need some scientific advices

Vin47

Hello everyone..
I haven't been here for some time, I'm starting my 1st cycle in a couple of days, Diet and Gear on check..

Test E / HCG / A.I / Clomid / Nolva all there and waiting :D

I usually do P/P/L or Upper/Lower. Body Splits. Twice a week.
15 to 18 sets for big muscle groups.
Reps depends on muscle fibers.

So what changes should i consider to max my benefits ?! As long as we get higher protein synthesis and faster recovery shouldn't i aim for full body split 3 - 5 days / week ? I wont mind going for 6 days / week full body if it's better !!

What's the max num of sets per week i can get away with for major muscle groups as long as i recover faster ?!

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english :)

How long is a rope?
Thats what you're asking lol...

Every one is different and you'll also recover differently from week to week.
There's no holy number of sets or x minutes per muscle to workout. Some will need more, some will need less.

On cycle, i'll always train 6 days if my body isnt sore and 5 days if I feel i need more recovery for whatever reason.
3 days would be a waste of cycle if you ask me.

How long is a rope?

There's no holy number of sets or x minutes per muscle to workout. Some will need more, some will need less.

On cycle, i'll always train 6 days if my body isnt sore and 5 days if I feel i need more recovery for whatever reason.

Lol !!!
Sure, but there's definitely a limit or at least i think so.. and we can adjust it from there based on how our body responds.. idk that's why im asking..

I will go for 6 days, 5 if not fully recovered as you said, forget about the sets..

But what about the split ?! Full body / 6 days a week ?! Or 2 days split / 3 times a week ?!

Thanks for replying :)

But what about the split ?! Full body / 6 days a week ?! Or 2 days split / 3 times a week ?!
Thanks for replying :)

Not 6 days per week of course but it boils down to personal preference and tiny bit goal oriented.
I always do legs+core+lower back on its own day, since I was pushing my back last cycle, so meant i was doing lower back at least 3 times per week.
I make sure to train every muscle twice per 7 day period regardless of split though.

Not 6 days per week of course but it boils down to personal preference and tiny bit goal oriented.
I always do legs+core+lower back on its own day, since I was pushing my back last cycle, so meant i was doing lower back at least 3 times per week.
I make sure to train every muscle twice per 7 day period regardless of split though.

Thanks again that was helpful..

Just a side question, isn't more frequency better than less frequency/more exercises ?! I mean while on gear..
I know it's not much of a difference but just curious ..

Thanks again that was helpful..

Just a side question, isn't more frequency better than less frequency/more exercises ?! I mean while on gear..
I know it's not much of a difference but just curious ..

Depends on the goals and individual.
I dont really train differently while on, i just train more and longer.

U want science? 5 sets of 5 at 80% max weight, per body part, once a week, fast on the way up or in, and slow on the way down or out, that's the best for size according to NASM clinical study. But that's for none juicers. If your juiced up and wanna get big I know lots of pro bodybuilders that do lower on day 1, upper on day 2, and rest on day 3, then repeat. They also don't do 5 sets of 5, they just go as heavy as they can and do as many reps as they can until they get a really nice pump, then they stop, so basically pre failure.

How long is a rope?

So again my buddy hit you up with the best simple answer because there is NO specific answer. WE're all different. But this is the reason we all must get to know our bodies and diets and recovery times.... We also along the way acn get a feel of how our own genetics come in to play.

Years my shoulders we my very best atribute. People said Hey man what you doin with shoulders. Ha, some genetics.... BUT only in those shoulders. Legs I trained to death... I got shit for legs. SO I trained my shoulders as anyone with litlle attention and less work.

Get the point...! gotta keep from injuries whil pushing to the limits. Time under tension and OVERLOAD are key. Hmm yes but it depends on YOU n your genetics, pain level, mind to muscle connection.

Like a 1st cycle and others e MUST know our OWN BODIES and mind focus. Push but know your boundaries.

God Luck

OMM

Last edited:
Best is to stick to 5 or 6 days per week, BUT first, we need to see your stats, weight, age, height, bf%. what is your bodytype?

I do Push Pull Legs Daily Undulating Periodization and switch it up to Modified Mountain Dog 2.0 Taskmaster Program Arm Block:
NO DAYS OFF FOR THE BRAVE!
Monday: Bicep Tricep Calves
Tuesday: Light leg day(supposed to be off day) with some rear delts and side laterals supersets
Wedn: Back Bicep Abs
Thurs:Chest Shoulder Triceps
Fri: Legs Calves
Sat: Bicep Tricep Abs superset with pullups and bodyweight rows
Sun: Shoulders Traps Rear Delts Calves
This trains Biceps, Triceps 3 times per week.
Legs Twice a week as opposed to one.
Back twice as opposed to one
Shoulders Twice as opposed to one

Then I will do sort of a deload in there but it's really just sets of 20-30 reps focusing on pump for a week.

Always switching it up.
I will throw in some rep goal training, basically rest pause training.
Throw in some DoggCrapp aka Dog Crap aka DC training.

I do Push Pull Legs Daily Undulating Periodization and switch it up to Modified Mountain Dog 2.0 Taskmaster Program Arm Block:
NO DAYS OFF FOR THE BRAVE!
Monday: Bicep Tricep Calves
Tuesday: Light leg day(supposed to be off day) with some rear delts and side laterals supersets
Wedn: Back Bicep Abs
Thurs:Chest Shoulder Triceps
Fri: Legs Calves
Sat: Bicep Tricep Abs superset with pullups and bodyweight rows
Sun: Shoulders Traps Rear Delts Calves
This trains Biceps, Triceps 3 times per week.
Legs Twice a week as opposed to one.
Back twice as opposed to one
Shoulders Twice as opposed to one

Then I will do sort of a deload in there but it's really just sets of 20-30 reps focusing on pump for a week.

Always switching it up.
I will throw in some rep goal training, basically rest pause training.
Throw in some DoggCrapp aka Dog Crap aka DC training.

This is surely beast mode. but still, you need a day off brotherman. its good for the soul, otherwise youll be 50 years old when you turn 30 with every joint, backache, kidney issues, etc. bothering you night and day, along with the truckload of pain meds to keep the horrible pains at bay.
How are your gains progressing? can you share a pic?

Back