Worsening of cellulite after anavar cycle??

Odette

Sooo....this just happened. Or I think it did.
I ran my 1st Var Cycle in the summer of 2017. 6 weeks, max of 10mg/day, nutrition and training on point. And it worked. I mean, it was amazing! Everything got a bit harder, a even managed to build a bit of lean muscle, cellulite was gone (and that was my lifetime obsession, I’ve always had it, since my 1st period when I was 13:( )
But now...my thighs looks horrible! Absolutely horrible. It just got worse and worse. I’ve had a full body massage this week and the therapist also told me it’s pretty ugly.
Has this happened to anyone?
My diet hasn’t faltered and I’ve been working out consistently, setting PR’s, killing it actually in the gym, ever since I stopped the cycle. It’s the only thing I could think of and I was curious if any of the girls here have been through smt similar...

Nope. If anything, it got better cause I was affraid I’d gain huuuge amounts of fat:)) On a serious note...Training remained the same, full bodies, 3-4x/week and nutrition on point, even better than during the cycle.

I doubt it...scale’s the same, abdominal definition the same, triceps’s the same(when I gain fat the triceps gets covered pretty quickly)
Anyway, I thought some of the ladies could help me out if, they’ve had the same problem.

Sooo....this just happened. Or I think it did.
I ran my 1st Var Cycle in the summer of 2017. 6 weeks, max of 10mg/day, nutrition and training on point. And it worked. I mean, it was amazing! Everything got a bit harder, a even managed to build a bit of lean muscle, cellulite was gone (and that was my lifetime obsession, I***8217;ve always had it, since my 1st period when I was 13:( )
But now...my thighs looks horrible! Absolutely horrible. It just got worse and worse. I***8217;ve had a full body massage this week and the therapist also told me it***8217;s pretty ugly.
Has this happened to anyone?
My diet hasn***8217;t faltered and I***8217;ve been working out consistently, setting PR***8217;s, killing it actually in the gym, ever since I stopped the cycle. It***8217;s the only thing I could think of and I was curious if any of the girls here have been through smt similar...

Wonder if it was there the whole time but not as noticeable with tan??? seriously though...

Back