WOW WOW WOW new world record

strong doesnt equal fast lol.

He is very slow and easily winded it seems, but his skills are below par too (hands always down, seems top heavy/off balance, non multi-dexterity). I think the paycheck after being named worlds strongest man, made him try out mma.

strong doesnt equal fast lol.

It's not even fast, necessarily. The more heavy muscle, the easier one gets winded. Watch some of the old Bob Sapp fights. Watch the one against Nogueira. He man handles him in the beginning, but just can't keep up a physical pace.

It's not even fast, necessarily. The more heavy muscle, the easier one gets winded. Watch some of the old Bob Sapp fights. Watch the one against Nogueira. He man handles him in the beginning, but just can't keep up a physical pace.

man sapp is a freaking punching bag lol...
i feel bad for Mariusz Pudjanowski he just started ufc and so far lost two fights already, deff cant compare bodybuilders with fighters shit sucks the more muscle the slower you are.:dunno:

man sapp is a freaking punching bag lol...
i feel bad for Mariusz Pudjanowski he just started ufc and so far lost two fights already, deff cant compare bodybuilders with fighters shit sucks the more muscle the slower you are.:dunno:

Mariusz doesn't fight in the UFC. He weighs too much. He would have to cut a good chunk of weight to drop down to meet requirements for the heavyweight class.

Mariusz doesn't fight in the UFC. He weighs too much. He would have to cut a good chunk of weight to drop down to meet requirements for the heavyweight class.

i thought he was in the heavyweight class?
so your saying he is to heavy for the heavyweight class, weird how that works.

yea,,thats another fighter that dissapointed me by losing to that mexican all that hype and no go :sad:

dudes been sick for 1-2 years , they cut 12 inches out of his colon a few months ago so im gonna cut him some slack on that loss.

Back