wta do you think of this cycle

JOHHNY

what doyou think of this cycle im 270 17% bf
i wanna gain around 15 to 20 pounds but i wanna drop body fat to 12 or 10 %

i doo alot of hard training and cardio first time user but i gain mass real easy

4 to 5 weeks

winn
tren accetate
a little amount of test propenate

im not lookng for it to be too obvious

ohh and i will also be takeing Novadex and HcG
to prevent gyno and to keep my gains.

what do you think?
all good input is appreciated

JOHHNY said:
what doyou think of this cycle im 270 17% bf
i wanna gain around 15 to 20 pounds but i wanna drop body fat to 12 or 10 %
might wanna drop the bodyfat before cycling
i doo alot of hard training and cardio first time user but i gain mass real easy
if you gain mass easy, why cycle?

4 to 5 weeks
way to short a time
winn
tren accetate
a little amount of test propenate
too many compunds for first cycle...you'll be so sort from injecting, you'll probably loss your will to lift...also, do you know how you will react to the sides of each of these drugs individually?
im not lookng for it to be too obvious

ohh and i will also be takeing Novadex and HcG
to prevent gyno and to keep my gains.
taking nolvadex with tren isn't the best idea and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) can cause gyno, it's taken to keep the balls plump

JOHHNY said:
i wanna gain around 15 to 20 pounds but i wanna drop body fat to 12 or 10 % ... im not lookng for it to be too obvious

You want to gain 15 - 20 lbs while looking leaner than you do currently and you don't want it to be obvious? :wtf:

okay oaky no need to be mean

and no i was never banned from here

okay then what the hell do u guys recomined

well if you wanna do a cycle, use ONE compound (test at 500mg/week) and run it for 10-12 weeks... if you wanna gain muscle, eat a lot and train hard, and if you wanna lose the BF go on a diet train hard and do cardio (theres alot more to it, but by the sounds of it, you havent done all that much research on the whole steroid game, so its not worth wasting anymore time

Listen dude these guys just get frustrated when newbies come around and ask the some questions about cycles and gear. There is tons of info on this board and other boards that you need to learn about before thinkin about doin gear.

bighurt79 said:
Listen dude these guys just get frustrated when newbies come around and ask the some questions about cycles and gear. There is tons of info on this board and other boards that you need to learn about before thinkin about doin gear.

i'm a newbie to using myself, but i've done my research and everything else, and i've asked my fair share of iffy questions, but do some more reading and i think you'll end up alot better off

its not a bad thing to ask ONCE, but 4 times or so is a little ridiclous, and there are about 10 previous posts that have said the exact same thing you asked...

Back