Wtf cs !??!

crazyfmike

Man this place is dead.

I'll have to pretend to fuck up something(again)to get some action going here.

Boldenone Cypionate 300 crashing. Is Bold Cyp like Test Cyp and crashes easy in cold weather too?

Kinda boring around here bro...and I'd pay to see someone take a 1000mg Test prop shot! That mug would freaking hurt!!

Take 93 octane fuel, no BB no BA and add required powders to it for 1000mg of prop/ml and voila!!!! You have a 1000mg/ml test prop solution that WILL NOT crash!!!! LOL

Yeah, chem studies not kickin' no more. Everyone got the knowledge they need and moved on!!!

I visit every now and then. True it is a lil slow but at the same time, i get tried of reading the same threads with the same questions.

Esp, like the ones in the main forum like "what is the best test enanth or cyp?"

In here, its more simple and to the point.

Take 93 octane fuel, no BB no BA and add required powders to it for 1000mg of prop/ml and voila!!!! You have a 1000mg/ml test prop solution that WILL NOT crash!!!! LOL

Yeah, chem studies not kickin' no more. Everyone got the knowledge they need and moved on!!!

That is what AXIO did and look at their Blends Car Wreck......LMAO

I actually think that some people got scared after reading the "chinese raw materials safe??" thread and everything kept bringing up the god damn law. That shit actually kept me off the forums for awhile, I only stop back by now-and-again to see what's new :)

I actually think that some people got scared after reading the "chinese raw materials safe??" thread and everything kept bringing up the god damn law. That shit actually kept me off the forums for awhile, I only stop back by now-and-again to see what's new :)

Considering ALL UGL is Chinese Raws and Watson (like ALL USA companies) most likely get their powder from China too.

LE is another story. If I was doing HB to sell I'd be worried too.

I am still around guys, but honestly I am not doing HB any more, not even for myself. From a moral stand point the only reason I do it is because I hate paying 140 a bottle, shit after HB even 60 is a problem. I can make it for 3-4 bucks a bottle, its sick.

I dont want to go to jail. I dont want to loose everything I have worked for to save a few bucks....

Im torn, and getting stuff through customs is not that easy.
Not to metion your breaking about 8 laws just on that side alone...

I suppose if you only make 40 bottles a year HB it aint so bad, but you can still be pinched for brewing and customs issues.

Its a fine line....Its not illegal to posess or use, but buy\sell is.
Possesion is also an issue, If you have 40 bottles they can hit you with intent, when its most likely not the case at all...

I love the CS section, I have the most fun here :)

Same here man.

I got a SRC now so HB is over for the same reasons.

I still like to come in and see what's going on and help a guy out if I can.

I am still around guys, but honestly I am not doing HB any more, not even for myself. From a moral stand point the only reason I do it is because I hate paying 140 a bottle, shit after HB even 60 is a problem. I can make it for 3-4 bucks a bottle, its sick.

I dont want to go to jail. I dont want to loose everything I have worked for to save a few bucks....

Im torn, and getting stuff through customs is not that easy.
Not to metion your breaking about 8 laws just on that side alone...

I suppose if you only make 40 bottles a year HB it aint so bad, but you can still be pinched for brewing and customs issues.

Its a fine line....Its not illegal to posess or use, but buy\sell is.
Possesion is also an issue, If you have 40 bottles they can hit you with intent, when its most likely not the case at all...

I love the CS section, I have the most fun here :)

Curious, what are the 8 laws you refer to and does this mean you will no longer run anything? How does a juicer just stop?

I didn't take that darkrid3r "stopped juicing". He just got out of the hot end.

A fucking child molester could end up doing less time for a guy knocking a few vials for his crew.......in this sick fuck world we live in today.......I wouldn't doubt I am correct.

Curious, what are the 8 laws you refer to and does this mean you will no longer run anything? How does a juicer just stop?

Assuming I am a juicer is a bad thing you shouldnt do it. Could just be a brewer in it for the money...but we know thats not true :)

I have not stopped taking the stuff, but I am no longer as was stated "on the hot end"
Here I can have in my posession 10 bottles of 10ml without any problems. They might seize it and slap me but I wont take charges.
Sure I might be out a few hundred bucks but its better than jail time, fines etc.

Shit is easy to source, the price is the problem. Greedy fuckers.

As for the 8 laws, I dont want to post too much up and give away my location.
I would STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU LOOK UP YOUR FEDERAL LAWS on both Customs, import, local law, state\provincial law etc.

I bet that your at least 4+ on federal side and 4 on the provincial\state side.
If you have not looked up this already you should give your lid a shake.

Here its 2-3 years Jail time for second offence. 5-10 for third. Fines in excess of 250k and I just dont want to deal with that.

I will be completely honest here, part of this is a moral issue. I sold some to a guy and he sold my lable for 5 times what he paid for it, i met a kid in the gym that asked me about the lable and he swore up and down it was mixed by a pharmacist, then I showed him some pictures on my phone and told him its my lable and that the guy that sold it to him was fucking him over bad, to his face to make a buck.
Welp this guy tracked me down and gave me a um....talking to.....

Not that I mind, I can hold my own, I guess when you start messing with peoples bucks they get pissed :)
The fact is that this guy lied to me, he lied to his customers, the product was not even what the kid wanted, just what he was sold.
They did tell me it was the best stuff they ever used though. I told him thats because it was dosed properly.
Nice kid, book smart, not real world experience smart.

I am a talker, I want people to know that I made xx lable blah blah, Its a pride thing. I know its good shit, I know its not under dosed, I knwo that I took every safety precaution that I could without being In a lab, I know my source is clean, I know my chemicals are good.
THIS SHIT IS GOING IN MY BODY, i want to be safe. So of course its good shit.
Thats what these people dont understand.
Your injecting shit into your body from a bathtub brewer.
I have seen some very seriously nasty labs, and let me tell you, they scare me.

I have had less issues with my HB with regards to acne, pain, swelling etc than ever before. I could shoot 10 ml at a time and have zero issues!

The guy I used to buy from would switch lables, like WTF. I want test e, he only has c and would change them to waht I WANTED, its not what I asked for, its what I wanted...to make a buck.
Thats why i started HB. Thats why I started controll.

Is it all worth it, I am starting to wonder....its about me and my body, not some scumbag fucker that wants to make a dollar.
They can eat a bag of bent dicks!

Sorry for bein harsh boys, but this is how I feel.

Last edited:
Dark all good points to ponder...and if I were to lets say want to buck the system and beat the prices then I might think long and hard about how much I might need for the next year or two then see how long stuff would keep, will it keep better brewed or raw...things like that. Then I might take a calculated risk every couple of years with enough to last just me.
I don't really have the balls for all that yet...but I have been thinking about it because it is a risk.
The pride thing could be a problem but to be honest I have nothing to be proud of yet as I'm still learning the details of my recipes. For now, I'm concentrating on keeping everything super clean.

Dark all good points to ponder...and if I were to lets say want to buck the system and beat the prices then I might think long and hard about how much I might need for the next year or two then see how long stuff would keep, will it keep better brewed or raw...things like that. Then I might take a calculated risk every couple of years with enough to last just me.
I don't really have the balls for all that yet...but I have been thinking about it because it is a risk.
The pride thing could be a problem but to be honest I have nothing to be proud of yet as I'm still learning the details of my recipes. For now, I'm concentrating on keeping everything super clean.

Keep your raws in the freezer!!! Last for 2 years if they were new. Look at the manufacture date on the COA from that batch. After 2 years, make the gear and keep another year or so and you are good. Tried and true!!!

Appreciate the info Dark. By the way, never apologize for "being harsh". Direct and to the point leaves no room for interpretations/speculations. I myself am direct and to the point... don't like the "fluff". It's a waste of time.

It is a shame that juicers that get caught do some much jail time. Damn uncle sam anyway....bastards.

Back