WTF is wrong with me???

rjs270

I've done plenty of cylces before but this has to be the worst I've ever felt starting one. Took my first shot of sus300 last monday and another one on thursday and I've felt like $hit since. Both sites where I shot are EXTREMELY painful and I've had painful shots before just never like this. I have aboslutely no energy, slight fever and muscle aches. I've been hitting it harder than normal in the gym and my diets been perfect! The sus if form an ug and has an expiration of 6/08. My source told me that's no big deal and that everyone complains about the pain when shooting this shit. My last cycle was with sus but from a different source and I had no problems whatsoever. I'm assuming that it's just test flu but can you really get it this early in a cycle?? Should I just continue injections and see if it goes away? Any advice is greatly appreciated...

Well, you are using different gear and that's a huge variable. The new gear might be stronger than your older gear: that can explain the painful injections and perhaps it would increase the probability of test flu.

If you have any sterile oil or a syringe filter so that you can make some sterile-enough oil or some B12 or something, then you can use that to dilute the gear.

Any changes in body weight?

My weight went from 211 to 216 by the end of the week which I'm assuming is mostly water weight. I can deal with the pain although it sucks. I'm mostly worried about feeling like crap. I had test flu on my second cycle but it went away within 3 days. Does anyone know what really causes the test flu? Is it just your body and horomones adjusting to the gear?

Last edited:
I've had test flu a few times before. If this is indeed test flu it should pass in about a week

sounds to me like your body is trying to fight off an infection, maybe the gear was not sterile or something. which would explain the large amounts of pain at the injection site

what is the brake down of the gear, how much of it is test prop? could just be to high a concentration for you?

Try cutting the Sustanon (sust) with .25 ml of sterile oil per ml of Sust. I would also recommend re-filtering through a whatman just to make sure. These two things should decrease the pain and make for a more tolerable cycle. Good luck!

Thanks for the advice guys. Called my source today and gave him an earful after I talked to 5 other guys that he gave the same gear to. Everyone said the same thing as me...most complained of slight fever and extreme pain....so something is off here. Still trying to get to the bottom of it but in the meantime I'm going to order some sterile oil and try to cut the bottle I have opened. Keep you posted...

Thanks for the advice guys. Called my source today and gave him an earful after I talked to 5 other guys that he gave the same gear to. Everyone said the same thing as me...most complained of slight fever and extreme pain....so something is off here. Still trying to get to the bottom of it but in the meantime I'm going to order some sterile oil and try to cut the bottle I have opened. Keep you posted...

won't you like to put all at trash and get a real good gear?

sounds like your last sus was not as strong as this shit. And i agree with the previous posts, refilter, cut it and see how it goes. Sus never sat well with me either, id get sick as shit day after the shot

I want to thank everyone for their input! Don't know wtf I would do without this site. Even though I don't post that much I've been on here almost daily for the past couple of years gathering as much info as I could.

Here's what I plan on doing...

Ordering a 40cc bottle of cottonseed oil from a research company. Going to draw 1cc of Sustanon (sust) out of the vial then .50cc of cottonseed oil in the same vial. Mix the two together in the vial then run under hot tap water for 60 seconds and inject. Followed by massaging the area for a good 5 minutes to speard the oil around.

Souns like a good plan with the cottonseed oil. Keep us posted bro as to whether or not it gets better

When you get the cottonseed, do this:

1. Draw up 1mL of sterile cottonseed oil
  2. Draw up 1mL of Sustanon (sust) oil
  3. Inject

I assume you already know this, but just in case (and if not the case could be your problem): it is ok to run the syringe under hot tap water, provided you are able to keep the water clear of the needle (I'm guessing that you already have the needle covered).

Personally, I stick the vials in the microwave for 10-20 seconds (depends on the number and size of the vials), shake, and draw up the oil.

And I always add sterile oil to the syringe to cut down on the pain.

Back