Wwe

Does anyone think, somehow, someway they might make matches between people like Goldberg vs. Brock/Undertaker or Kane vs. Brock/Undertaker? It'd be cool if at some point they made Kane and Goldberg face each other...but I'm sure that's much later on down the road. Just wondering what everyone thinks.

Well well well, it looks like we do have some wrestling fans on here!:)
I am a huge wrestling fan, been watching since I was a little girl.
I agree that Triple H is looking rather small these days. Must be cutting back on the AS or something. He's constantly getting injured as well. I don't understand why he still has the belt. I mean if he was actually wrestling it would be all good but if you notice, his matches are so short now and he rarely actually wrestles.
I was watching TNA wrestling last night and they announced that Rowdy Roddy Piper was coming back to TNA wrestling. I guess WWE must have let him go. There are a lot of ex WWE superstars over at TNA(NWA).

yep a lot of ex wwe do go to TNA because they still wanna work......Raven, Justin Credible, Jeff JArrett, Scott Hall, K-Kwick or K-crush, D-Lo Brown.

I'll give Trips some credit.....come PPV he puts on a great match. he will sell very well (granted its like once a month) and he will give to the fans what they wanna see....him get his ass beat and bleed like hell. he will sell and show us that he is suffering and i know i love to see tthat because he has mastered lpaying the heel role. now if you watch him on raw then dont expect to see much. same with jericho...he used ot be so entertianing but after last years elimination chamber he hasnt been the same technique wise......maybe that mmtatch really does mess with your career.

plus you have to take into account he is gonna marry into the family now so he has quite a bit of pull now so he can have it if he wants now (the belt) and for as long as he wants it.

rodman9866 said:
yep a lot of ex wwe do go to TNA because they still wanna work......Raven, Justin Credible, Jeff JArrett, Scott Hall, K-Kwick or K-crush, D-Lo Brown.

I'll give Trips some credit.....come PPV he puts on a great match. he will sell very well (granted its like once a month) and he will give to the fans what they wanna see....him get his ass beat and bleed like hell. he will sell and show us that he is suffering and i know i love to see tthat because he has mastered lpaying the heel role. now if you watch him on raw then dont expect to see much. same with jericho...he used ot be so entertianing but after last years elimination chamber he hasnt been the same technique wise......maybe that mmtatch really does mess with your career.

plus you have to take into account he is gonna marry into the family now so he has quite a bit of pull now so he can have it if he wants now (the belt) and for as long as he wants it.

I agree that Triple H always puts on a great show. He's a great "bleeder". I just get a little frustrated that he's not actually doing much wrestling and he still has the belt. He's had it like forever...lol
And yes, your final comment about him and Steph is very true. However, there are a lot of other superstars that work their asses off and should at least be given some limelight time. I like Triple H better when he doesn't have the belt...lol...he seems far more intense.

X-Pac is there as well. Is Joanie Laurer(Chyna) still wrestling in Japan?
I wonder if she's join the NWA team?

Back