year round low dose and sperm production

eagle_lex

do any of you guys who stay on year round, be it serious cycling or just long term HRT know the effects on sperm production? just interested because i have read some post where some are using around 200 or 300mg year round and then throwing some cycles in the middle. sounds interesting considering im on HRT.

eagle_lex said:
do any of you guys who stay on year round, be it serious cycling or just long term HRT know the effects on sperm production? just interested because i have read some post where some are using around 200 or 300mg year round and then throwing some cycles in the middle. sounds interesting considering im on HRT.
Does anyone know how well the body responds to juice while on a long cycle. Like what the test levels are and shit like that.

I've seen some research stating 300 mg a week of test will make you 98% sterile. But 98% out of 10 million sperm are not good odds if you are not wanting to get your girl pregnant, some people here have got their girls pregnant on high doses of test at 1000mg per week. Organon is suppose to come out with a male sterility pill/injection.

Testos suppresses FSH and the Testes. Less sperm production..doesn't mean no sperm production.

Back