Yohimburn DF and ECA

I know I have seen this before...

Yes you want to use ECA for two weeks and then NYC for two weeks rotating them while you use Yohimburn DF. The Yohimburn will release the fat in the area you put it on. The Thermos then burn off that fat quicker than you can without them.

Great news.

Can you do me a favor Ulter and tell Macro to check his PM's over here when he gets a chance.

Thanks

You want to keep your body off balance. The effectiveness of any Thermo will decrease over time. Switching back and forth keeps your body from getting used to one or the other.

We don't discount DF any more than the $10 we take off the retail price. Also, we haven't changed the price in two years. What else can you say that about? It's being offered with a discount on NYC if you get them as a package though.

ulter said:
You want to keep your body off balance. The effectiveness of any Thermo will decrease over time. Switching back and forth keeps your body from getting used to one or the other.

We don't discount DF any more than the $10 we take off the retail price. Also, we haven't changed the price in two years. What else can you say that about? It's being offered with a discount on NYC if you get them as a package though.

OK... true.. i'm interested in getting NYC and YDF, i'm taking ECA now.... I cant take more than one in the morning and one before workout tho.. its to strong like gives me stomach aches...

Re: Re: Re: Yohimburn DF and ECA

macro said:

yeah it is, I got a couple of buddies on it. they love the stack. wicked jacked, but not all shaky. just amped

Re: Re: Re: Re: Yohimburn DF and ECA

kdog said:
yeah it is, I got a couple of buddies on it. they love the stack. wicked jacked, but not all shaky. just amped

:D

could you alterante clen in there too for 2 weeks? i just got some was wonderin about this. or how about using the clen with the nyc then eca durin the other 2 weeks? or is taht too strong?

bronco944 said:
could you alterante clen in there too for 2 weeks? i just got some was wonderin about this. or how about using the clen with the nyc then eca durin the other 2 weeks? or is taht too strong?

yes you can rotate clen in... stacking clen and NYC may be too much.. but the only way to know for sure (with respect to you) is to try.

Back