You are what you eat.

size_matters

Beast m0de never sleeps
Ever hear the expression ''you are what you eat.''? well some of us lucky Canadians have the fortunate option of buying horse meat, (steak and ground) available mainly in Quebec.
Horse have a lot better natural hormones than beef IMO, and is a lot more lean too. for about the same price. I eat 400-500g twice a week every week.
Taking the expression ''hung like a horse'' to a whole new level! let me know if you tried some or what is your favorite/odd protein to eat.

View attachment 544521View attachment 544522View attachment 544523

Ever hear the expression ''you are what you eat.''? well some of us lucky Canadians have the fortunate option of buying horse meat, (steak and ground) available mainly in Quebec.
Horse have a lot better natural hormones than beef IMO, and is a lot more lean too. for about the same price. I eat 400-500g twice a week every week.
Taking the expression ''hung like a horse'' to a whole new level! let me know if you tried some or what is your favorite/odd protein to eat.

View attachment 544521View attachment 544522View attachment 544523

Why is that?

well down here in Australia , we have kangeroo meat , kangeroo meat is the leanest on the planet . its also has very little growth hormones and boasts 2% fat content . mad ?

How would you describe the taste?

taste a bit like beef steak, but you do notice a different flavor, doesn't smell too good when you cook it but also doesn't taste like it smells lol, makes your farts smell like death too haha

snake taste pretty good almost like chicken but a little tough..... my favorite is deer meat. mmmmm or deer jerky, taste sooo good.

snake taste pretty good almost like chicken but a little tough..... my favorite is deer meat. mmmmm or deer jerky, taste sooo good.

never had snake lol, ever eat crocodile? Not me, but I have eaten deer & moose, they are pretty good, you're giving me ideas with jerky (and I'm not talking about the jerky you do while you shower) lol jk

It seems to me like horse meat would be very tough and not that good to eat. Eating horse in the US might make some people very upset.

View attachment 546546

Another thing I like to eat, Fresh atlantic salmon, cooked on the BBQ, Here I have 575 grams (when raw) grilled, I looked at the nutrition facts and there's over 100g protein (overkill, I know) & 30+ grams of fats, mostly healthy fats.

Back