YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME! FAKE BIOTECH? what is the world coming to!! Check pics

jb68

I have ALWAYS used biotech and used them for 2 years straight and know mine is 100% real. Have had tons of bloodwork every cycle to prove it. I have always bought biotech straight from a friend that sells and have had amazing results. When i heard about VIP selling biotech and all the great reviews i ordered. Here is my biotech that is 100% real on the left and what i ordered from vip is on the right. Totally different molecule design on box, different shade of pink, different size box slightly, and the lettering is not the same. The bottle also has a gold hologram and not a silver one. I will be SO dissapointed if this is not the same biotech because i just bought 20 damn bottles. Can ANYONE shed some light? AGAIN the real is on the LEFT. View attachment 545823View attachment 545824View attachment 545825

The Real and The Fake Pictures- Is there a biotech fake?

I have ALWAYS used biotech and used them for 2 years straight and know mine is 100% real. Have had tons of bloodwork every cycle to prove it. I have always bought biotech straight from a friend that sells and have had amazing results. When i heard about VIP selling biotech and all the great reviews i ordered. Here is my biotech that is 100% real on the left and what i ordered from vip is on the right. Totally different molecule design on box, different shade of pink, different size box slightly, and the lettering is not the same. The bottle also has a gold hologram and not a silver one. I will be SO dissapointed if this is not the same biotech because i just bought 20 damn bottles. Can ANYONE shed some light? AGAIN the real is on the LEFT

In the past when i've ran biotech, which will stay in the past(terrible pip), my boxes have looked like yours on the left.(the real one) Not saying the other one is fake, but theres only one way to find out, run it and get some blood work done! It would seem like ALOT of effort for someone to make the box, hologram etc just to rip a few people off.

A few months ago i obtained some Biotech EQ300 and Test 400 and the molecules and holograms were identical to the one on the right. It was legit. I obtained the same a few days ago and the molecules and holograms are identical to the pic on the left. I am sure that this is also legit. Ive only pinned one time last week so we will see.

awesome thanks guys! I always get blood work done so im not worried about me. But I just moved about 20 to a friend and I do not move fake shit!!! I appreciate the responses, maybe just a different batch.

you have tons of bloodwork every cycle.do you pay for this?is it a phobia or an outside illness to justify the need to worry about your well-being....just asking .

you didnt run it yet? labs change design all the time, different batch & exp dates

what makes u think its fake?

Don't say it's fake unless you ran it and know for sure. The design on the box could've changed, see it all the time.

I have ALWAYS used biotech and used them for 2 years straight and know mine is 100% real. Have had tons of bloodwork every cycle to prove it. I have always bought biotech straight from a friend that sells and have had amazing results. When i heard about VIP selling biotech and all the great reviews i ordered. Here is my biotech that is 100% real on the left and what i ordered from vip is on the right. Totally different molecule design on box, different shade of pink, different size box slightly, and the lettering is not the same. The bottle also has a gold hologram and not a silver one. I will be SO dissapointed if this is not the same biotech because i just bought 20 damn bottles. Can ANYONE shed some light? AGAIN the real is on the LEFT. View attachment 545823View attachment 545824View attachment 545825

same thing i juat did.! have u tried the gear from vip yet? how is it? been trying to get as much info as i can on it. everything ive seen so far is there both good.

Back