You HAVE to look at this...

Why is everyone so obsessed with when he started? Looking at his body you can tell he started "too young" but that's his decision and it seems to have paid off, he can probably make a living at this before too long. Whether he started at17, 18, 19 it really doesn't matter. He's made a ton of progress in a short span.

It's a question, what is the big deal?
Just something to disagree with?

I'm curious to know how he got started, and what he took, the same questions I would ask him If he were a member on the board.

hmlacrosse said:
It's a question, what is the big deal?
Just something to disagree with?

I'm not addressing you personally or trying to attack, I just feel like everyone is jumping on the age bandwagon when its obvious he started pretty young. I think its just jealousy.

didnt mean to acuse
damn right.
I'm 20, and it sucks knowing that guy is only one year older than me, and i look like i have never lifted a weight next to him.

if I wanted to go pro I would have probably started juicing when I was 17 or 18. And If I wanted to go pro I would be using a lot higher doses and proably for lond durations. His face does look aged to me, I m guessing from ph's?

HM - You don't wanna know what he took lol! To be honest, why does it matter what he took? That's him. Your you, and you probably don't wanna be on what he was on - for your own health.

outlawtas2 said:
if I wanted to go pro I would have probably started juicing when I was 17 or 18. And If I wanted to go pro I would be using a lot higher doses and proably for lond durations. His face does look aged to me, I m guessing from ph's?

HM - You don't wanna know what he took lol! To be honest, why does it matter what he took? That's him. Your you, and you probably don't wanna be on what he was on - for your own health.

Exactly. He looks like he's been through more than one puberty hahaha. yYou can bet he's used a good deal of juice, and my magic 8 ball is telling me it was mostly lots and lots of test and maybe some gh.

oh, i am not very educated in the subject which you will see, but I was misled to believe gh only worked as your natural tesosterone production disapears (aging) ? Geuss I should get into the profile section. Nothing I need to worry about just yet, lol.

Good point, I geuss I'm just curious to see pros doses and what kinda drugs they take. I have seen vids with ronnie's pill box and etc. but that doesnt really tell you if hes going 20 week cycles of whatever. Idk stray curiousity. we are all yougins aren't you like around early twennies outlaw?

outlaw. LMAO i love how he was like "WE" "WE" " we need to improve on his lats here, and i need to give him a handjob later to increase vascularity in his penis.

outlawtas2 said:
It's really not "hard" - all it takes is dedication. I guarantee you that if I stayed on for 2 years straight, dropped outta school and got an average full-time job I would be able to look just as good (if not better) than him in 2 years (and I'd only be 22).

Dedication + genetics = his physique. I just cant see you being able to accomplish that in only 2 fucking years... Not when you look like this.

www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88042

treybrwer.jpg

This guy has an amazing physique, those off season pics in the video @ 300lbs are crazy..

Here are some pics of what the pros use to look like.

cutler581.jpg

dory1te.jpg

quem.jpg

Fox_0201.jpg

002.jpg

922_1053501360.jpg

LiftTillIDie said:
I think you are out of your mind with this statement.

Totally agree!

And as you can see that where the pro pics at such young ages or before they started even lifting weights.

outlaw: It's ashame that you dont WANT to be that big as him, cause it sure would have been fun to watch the transformation and you becoming pro potential in under 2 years (as you said you would also be better then him)

Bast said:
outlaw: It's ashame that you dont WANT to be that big as him, cause it sure would have been fun to watch the transformation and you becoming pro potential in under 2 years (as you said you would also be better then him)

Use ur brain. It's not that I don't WANT to be as big as him. It's that I don't WANT to sacrifice what he did to do it. I don't WANT to a pro BB'er because they have shitty ass lives, make garbage money and will probably die horrible deaths.

If I stayed on cycle for 2 years at high doses, dropped outta school and focused on being a pro BB'er - without any worry of physical consequences yes I could and so could you. I don't mean to say I could get my Pro card in that time, but I could certainly have a physuique that was similar to this guys.

Last edited:
David Gilmour said:
Dedication + genetics = his physique. I just cant see you being able to accomplish that in only 2 fucking years... Not when you look like this.

www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88042

1. I don't see your pics up
2. I was 190lbs there you doorknob, Now I'm 215. Good job on posting pics before I even did my first cycle.
3. Don't post if you have no clue what your talking about. :shoot2:
4. Don't come in the Anabolic forum acting like you run shit, especially when your all your posts consist of this:

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/search.php?searchid=1408054

(90% in the convo lounge)

Last edited:
Back