You HAVE to look at this...

LiftTillIDie said:
You do take a shitload more roids than him, don't pretend you don't.

So I do? First you claim I had pictures up here wich I dont for obvious reasons and now I use a shitload of roids? I took a higher amount for a couple of months that was all, then I stick to test.
Oh and I'm Off now, keeping at around 240 lean.. how about you big bear?

Didnt want this thread to become a "I am better then you thread"

Outlaw knows what I was getting at and I give him props for admitting it (oh and about the pissed off I was referring to my language, trying to be something over a computer aint worth shit)

Happy weekend to you all, soon off to the gym :)

Bast said:
So I do? First you claim I had pictures up here wich I dont for obvious reasons and now I use a shitload of roids? I took a higher amount for a couple of months that was all, then I stick to test.
Oh and I'm Off now, keeping at around 240 lean.. how about you big bear?

Didnt want this thread to become a "I am better then you thread"

Outlaw knows what I was getting at and I give him props for admitting it (oh and about the pissed off I was referring to my language, trying to be something over a computer aint worth shit)

Happy weekend to you all, soon off to the gym :)

Bast you are a big guy from what I've seen. Just making sure you are making your points instead of attacking outlaws.

wtf...that fools 21yrs old? homie's gonna be 35 lookin 80. LMAO. listen to the guy talk, hes like retarded or something. LMAO

outlawtas2 said:
If I stayed on cycle for 2 years at high doses, dropped outta school and focused on being a pro BB'er - without any worry of physical consequences yes I could and so could you. I don't mean to say I could get my Pro card in that time, but I could certainly have a physuique that was similar to this guys.
Keep dreaming. You can do shitload of drugs, not work and eat all day and still not get even close to what some of these guys get. That's a reality check. Your body will let you grow so much even with steroids.

outlawtas2 said:
You say you have far better stats than me, I would estimate that you have been training far longer than me as well. I've only been seriously bb'ing for 3 years (Ive been working out out since 13, but that was training for sport). I started at 155lbs and in 3.5 years I'm at 215. I don't think that is bad at all. My benchpress went from 90lbs to 315 in that time as well.
It's not hard for an average Joe to gain muscle in his early stage (Average Joe meaning someone who's working out while on a cycle and knows what he's doing). Most users have gained on their first cycle 25lbs on average. It's a different story getting up once you're already at a high weight.

Last edited:
fuck 21, i want to know how he looked like he did at 18! that is unreal. sure he had quite a bit of fat on him but he is massive in those pictures they show of him at 18!! id say most of his work in the past couple years to get to where he is now involved mainly cutting, seems like he already had the muscle. just my 2 cents

outlawtas2 said:
It's really not "hard" - all it takes is dedication. I guarantee you that if I stayed on for 2 years straight, dropped outta school and got an average full-time job I would be able to look just as good (if not better) than him in 2 years (and I'd only be 22). All I would have to really worry about was training...but that's not the path I want to go down and the same goes for most of us.

The only thing that seperates us from them is dedication. He decided to take this shit fucking serious, where as most of us take it semi seriously putting things like our school, job and family first.

Props to him for the dedication.

you are dead on.....i agree 100%.

pineapple said:
Keep dreaming. You can do shitload of drugs, not work and eat all day and still not get even close to what some of these guys get. That's a reality check. Your body will let you grow so much even with steroids.

Read the thread before you post

Back