Your experiences with pip. Let's hear them.

MJF

WWPBBD
I was wondering under what circumstances some of you guys experienced pip from your injections. Not which labs made gear that hurt necessarily. I'm thinking of things like using a new compound for the first time, pinning with different size pins, gauge and length, stuff like that.

I've only had bad pip once from a long ester. Recently I'm trying out the shorter ester compounds. First, I added tren ace and it hurt pretty bad. Stung upon initial injection for hours, then hurt for a few days. Towards the end of that cycle, it didn't hurt quite as bad. This last cycle, I tried NPP and kept my trt dose the same. NPP, hurt some but when I added tren ace in the same pin, the combination gave me a limp if quad injection. I ran out of tren ace and switched to tren hex and omg, I've had a very noticeable limp for 3 days now.

For background info, i use a 25g 1" pin and spend alot of time injecting. At least a minute for 2ml. I rotate sites between glutes, quads, lats. I used to do shoulders and traps for my trt but now the pip is too horrible. If I inject my traps now with the short ester stuff, i walk around angry for 3 days because of the pain. I understand one of my problems may be too small gauge pin causing high nozzle velocity when injecting.

I hardly ever get pip when i do it's so minor Ibu takes car of it I use mainly 25ga 5/8'and 23'ga 1'inchn and I'm 50/50'on short and log esters imdo inject very slow 2-3 min per injection

There was a period of time where I got PIP consistently- honestly it was just me getting too comfortable with injecting and just forgetting the basics- A few things I do do avoid PIP is to warm up the gear before injecting- I just load the syringe and run it under warm water for about 30-45 seconds (obviously keep the needle capped and don't let water get in to anywhere). Also, I make sure that wherever I'm injecting the site isn't stiff or tight (I always stretch or activate my muscles a little before injection). Then I go back to the basics- always make sure you are pinning the correct location on the injection site, aspirate, inject very slow- let the syringe dictate the pressure- don't just push out as fast as you can- once done injecting activate the muscle again for about 45 seconds. This has all greatly reduced/eliminated my PIP. Always set aside 20 minutes when you're going to inject- don't rush, it's not a simple 2 minute process.

I did prope to the thigh once . For several days it felt like a donkey kicked me in the knee. 23g 1". I was using some 500 mg test last year . I did a 4 site rotation . It was a constant pain . Left vg right glute , right vg left glute. It was pretty funny , I would have a big donkey ass cheek and an opposite swoll vg . I mean the vg was like a love handle. Haha

Had the WORST PIP with tren 4 years ago. Id pin my shoulders and while theyd get sore, it was NOTHING like what my quads would feel. I LITERALLY couldnt walk.... I would limp everywhere. I couldnt bend over without wincing. When someone would hand the dumbbells to my knees for seated shoulder presses, it would feel like I was getting punched.

A few of my friends asked me if I was on anything since they saw me wincing. I would just tell them no its because someone dropped a dumbbell on my leg during shoulder press handoff, because I didnt want them to know i was on the sauce lol. And Id try to control my limp when possible :)

Back