Your favorite dopamine receptor agonist

Epic Ed

Still acting 1/2 my age
I'm trying to dial in the pieces for running a tren cycle beginning in October. I'll be using one of the standard dopamine receptor agonists but I'm not sure which one, so help me out.

It looks like my options are caber (Dostinex) or prami, correct? Are there others I should be considering? Pros and cons to each? So far I'm hedging toward prami simply because of the cost difference, but I could be convinced that caber is worth it if you have some experiences that give it the edge.

Any bad sides from using it? Nausea? Lethargy?

I wish I had known when I started prami you have to take that shit before you go to bed! Otherwise it'll make you feel sick all day! Prami is cheaper. I've been running it at .5mL ED anywhere from 2 hours - immediatly before bed. Just be sure you have another Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand thats not tamox. I've been running low dose letro eo3.

both cabergoline and pramipexole are good. IMHO pramipexole (eg pramisolut or tabs) has a lot more benefits, though it does take a bit to get the dosing right for some people.

with respect to cabergoline... ONLY reccomend the use DOSTINEX or CABASER tablets (legit pharma) since cabergoline is not stable in solution and the UG (even generic pharma are not enantiomerically pure).

FDA has very odd rules when it comes to enantiomers as well as ZERO rules with respect to drug delivery when it comes to generics.

Thanks, Marco. Is that why a lot of people report not being happy with liquid versions of caber?

Thanks, Marco. Is that why a lot of people report not being happy with liquid versions of caber?

yes. though of two tested, one was blank and the other tested as selegiline. so those two were scam/substitutions. (cabergoline raw material is VERY expensive and thats for the chinese material which is substandard at best, would not touch the indian junk with a ten foot pole).

of course since most research places dont even test their raw materials, they could have unknowingly put it in there.

Back