YouTube is killing AAS forums

clman8585

bro im like 3% bf i swear
So many people like Seth Spartan Rodrigues guy on YouTube sharing knowledge. I feel like no one needs/wants to go on forums these days.

He has alot of videos to make if he wants to compete with Steroidologies massive steroid info databases and archives.
and we would not have the honor and pleasure to have your great advice on such matters, I'd much rather trust you sir then someone on the tube.
but yes, I am all for making forums great too!

Its become a visual society with everything being spoonfed to us via our eyes.
Its the way the beast likes it.
I've worked in bars and nightclubs all my life and these forums are alot like it in some ways.

Its great to come here and chat it out and talk shop with bros and newbies who like and appreciate our hobby here and the bright minds who surround the forums with a great wealth of information, data, guidance, suggestions, advice and the ocasional WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING CYCLYING AT 18 YEARS OF AGE comments.

and always with good old Milton in the corner ready to throw out the drunks who get out of hand. Nothing but love for you kind sir!

But back to the forum issue BBC has a great article on such topic https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-31656672

Last edited:
I’ll tell you what is killing forums, people poor attitudes with negative responses, they smash people in, run them down, make fun and offer no helpful information in return... that’s what killing forums.

I***8217;ll tell you what is killing forums, people poor attitudes with negative responses, they smash people in, run them down, make fun and offer no helpful information in return... that***8217;s what killing forums.

Then i suggest you take a look at other steroids forums. The attitude is pretty much the same across the board, if not worse.
Only this site is pretty much dead though, for various reasons not connected to attitude at all.

This is a pretty interesting topic. I just started using AA’s 3 years ago and just joined this forum less than a year ago. I wanted to be able to discuss freely with more experienced users as apposed to ruining my name at the “local scene”. Plus logic tells you the more info the better decision you are able to make. Honestly though, I was really hoping to find more traffic than I have. I’ve even joined a couple other forums but it seems as bad there if not worse.
I’d suspect that: most people hate making decisions and are lazy. Therefore someone on YouTube who just tells them what to do and there is no required effort or potential negerive feedback to doing what they want, they just follow the sheep in front of them blindly...until they reach the slaughter house.
Just my 2 penny’s

This is a very good point.
This is a pretty interesting topic. I just started using AA’s 3 years ago and just joined this forum less than a year ago. I wanted to be able to discuss freely with more experienced users as apposed to ruining my name at the “local scene”. Plus logic tells you the more info the better decision you are able to make. Honestly though, I was really hoping to find more traffic than I have. I’ve even joined a couple other forums but it seems as bad there if not worse.
I’d suspect that: most people hate making decisions and are lazy. Therefore someone on YouTube who just tells them what to do and there is no required effort or potential negerive feedback to doing what they want, they just follow the sheep in front of them blindly...until they reach the slaughter house.
Just my 2 penny’s

Then i suggest you take a look at other steroids forums. The attitude is pretty much the same across the board, if not worse.
Only this site is pretty much dead though, for various reasons not connected to attitude at all.

then the attitude needs to change. I have not seen you post once since DPR told you slow your roll with your attitude. oh well.

I've been on forums about AAS, growing weed, growing mushrooms, drugs and all over on Facebook's and it's all less than open arms and "it's ok".

I try to keep to real information. This is life changing and not to be taken lightly.

AAS, politics, economics, religion/spirituality, gardening. . . . anything.

I suspect this forum is dead because of two reasons. No tolerance for ridiculousness and there ISN'T enough drama/fighting/name calling.

youtube has a lot of Info to learn from, Thing is to try to get Answers to your questions answered from a youtube superstar, Is like finding a needle in a hey stash, so many people asking away and if your lucky you might get somewhere an answer, Ology Forum Is "ask away and very knowledgeable members will answer the thirst of your questions very fast with pricision.

Over and over the 'Ology comes up on Google searches. If for some reasons the forum goes belly up we need a go-fund me to archive it or however the internet works.

I love this place.

So many people like Seth Spartan Rodrigues guy on YouTube sharing knowledge. I feel like no one needs/wants to go on forums these days.

your an idiot too. those are video sites these are live discussion forum and hes a loser too with his crack addiction.

Back