Z dom

Not repping Z at all but I know great quality and unsurpassed customer service when I see it and Z is it for me period.

New Domestic line

I just started a cycle with EURO-Pharm. My first experience with EP. So far I can say I prefer the cottonseed oil they use. I normally put the vial in a cup of hot water and shower. After the shower the oil is thin; real easy to draw up and push in. I have not had to do this with EP. Also, I have just a little soreness for the day after and the pin is smooth as silk. :yesway:

I just started a cycle with EURO-Pharm. My first experience with EP. So far I can say I prefer the cottonseed oil they use. I normally put the vial in a cup of hot water and shower. After the shower the oil is thin; real easy to draw up and push in. I have not had to do this with EP. Also, I have just a little soreness for the day after and the pin is smooth as silk. :yesway:

I know from talking to Z in the past about his gear being smooth - I can't explain it like him but he puts emphasis on making his gear smooth.

I'm doing 4 pins in the quads each week and never have any issues. :)

Look at ppl's lab tests. I've seen em posted myself and there's tons of members that use his gear with great results. Don't just come on here with your 30 posts and bash shit cuz you like another lab or rep another lab.

he's been a ology member alot longer than you. there are vet posters that have been on ology for years and have under 100 posts. you've got like what.. a month and a half on ology?
so whats your point bro?
anyone could come on here and make 250 posts in a few days..
that doesnt mean shit noob.

The prices Z has right now have forced me to over order my shit.....gonna have enough for a couple years at this point.....not that thats a bad thing

I would never buy more than 2 cycles wirth at a time. Mainly Test and something that stacks well with other compounds like Dbol, Tbol, Anavar (var), Mast, EQ... stuff like that. I wouldn't keep gear for more than a year either so that's pretty much 2 cycles.

about how long is it gonna be before that new domestic is up and runnin im like a kid at christmas time over here ?

about how long is it gonna be before that new domestic is up and runnin im like a kid at christmas time over here ?

I haven't heard for sure yet?

But international is VERY quick - that's usually what I go with, unless it's not carried on the international side.

No worries either way. :D

I would never buy more than 2 cycles wirth at a time. Mainly Test and something that stacks well with other compounds like Dbol, Tbol, Anavar (var), Mast, EQ... stuff like that. I wouldn't keep gear for more than a year either so that's pretty much 2 cycles.

I usually do this too.

I do this too, put the vial in warm water, I feel it always helps.

I am no rep, but like Z's international.

Plus why not go with a board sponsor.

If you have any, and I mean ANY problem, all you have to do is PM Z.

I agree with this^^^
there are far more positive posts about z then there are negative...
plus he is a sponsor here so he deserves our support.

I am no rep, but like Z's international.

Plus why not go with a board sponsor.

If you have any, and I mean ANY problem, all you have to do is PM Z.

I had a shipping problem(my fault for wrong info) and Z was more then helpful in helping me out.

@YES- I see ya all the time, give him a shot.(and you know i ain't no rep)

what ever..didnt help me out.....

Back