Z line - fixed my issue thanks

Not to mention when I ordered I was informed that the items would be back this week and sent somewhat on time. This is my 8th order with Z and I am very disappointed with this.

wait !!! i just orered from there why is he not recieving ur money or shipping ur stuff. jst placed my order and sent my money yesterday

Ok so that sucks for u, but your money is there right? Just go pick it up. He didn't rip u off or anything right? Wait till things get straight and redo your order. According to him it should be 2-3 weeks.

Damn, this is making me worried. I placed an order 4/12, received the international, but still no tracking on the domestic.

Z said there may be a small delay on the z-line during his couple weeks off. He also said he is doing everything he can to prevent it.
Not sure what you mean by not accepting the 500?? most likely because he doesn't want to take it and not be able to ship.

If it's one of the normal pay methods you call them and change info so you get it. We cannot get into specifics on the open board it's not that difficult to figure out. Shit happens and you will not lose out so do what he told you to and go somewhere else for now.

Edit: Well damn--i take it back! The man himself just emailed me and let me know the order is on its way! Gotta love good customer service!

Last edited:
Words from Uncle Z.. - ".At the same time I want to assure all this who have their orders waiting to be send that all orders that are in now are taken care of and you will get your products!
So no worries about it."

So let me get this straight. I sent the payment and order before he was supposed to have this "delay" and now since he wont accept the payment do I wait it out and he will accept the payment when everything is back in stock and running again? Or do I need to retreive my money somehow?

Damn, this is making me worried. I placed an order 4/12, received the international, but still no tracking on the domestic.

i dont understand this at all. i ordered domestic cause it says "faster" shipping and guranteed 100% but now your worrying me.

cheddachez - the z-line has been out of stock... so there is a delay.

iliftalot - no one saw the email but you and him. maybe you could use some logic on that one. you'd prob feel better if you got your $ back until things are squared away?

cheddachez - the z-line has been out of stock... so there is a delay.

iliftalot - no one saw the email but you and him. maybe you could use some logic on that one. you'd prob feel better if you got your $ back until things are squared away?

i got my order in before it went "out of stock"

Back