ZEEK When will He become a MOD?

We choose mods differently than other boards. It's not popularity contest around here. Being a mad here is not like being a mod on al the little boards. Mods work hard here. Just keeping the bozos off the site in a full time job.

We tend to look for more mature members how have been around a while. THe Truth is Zeek is more valuable doing what he's doing. If he had to walk a beat he wouldn't have the time to answer questions and share his knowledge and experience.

Hern do you need a napkin?....LOL
Lmao sure doo bro!!!

We choose mods differently than other boards. It's not popularity contest around here. Being a mad here is not like being a mod on al the little boards. Mods work hard here. Just keeping the bozos off the site in a full time job.

We tend to look for more mature members how have been around a while. THe Truth is Zeek is more valuable doing what he's doing. If he had to walk a beat he wouldn't have the time to answer questions and share his knowledge and experience.

Hern do you need a napkin?....LOL

Yes sir, To be a mod would be a full time job with out question,

I would like to NOTE. allot of members look at Mods as more of go to guy for invaluable information. As this site has some very good ones. I think he would represent Ology well in that role.

But the Bottom line is always up to you and Stone for sure.

I will say it has been talked about already. WE have not doubt he would be a great mod. We feel he more valuable to the community doing what he does. We appreciate you guys noticing him for his efforts.

Last edited:
I was going to stay out of this thread because basically everything that's been said so far is spot on, but I want to throw my personal experiences in. this is the first online community that I've really joined and been an active part of and one of the reasons is because of the incredible people i've had the opportunity to talk with and get to know. Zeek is definitely one of those people. I understand the reasons that you all feel he is more valuable as a general member rather than a Mod, and I completely respect that. Having said that, I will always look up to Zeek and a couple other respected members as mentors and I am unbelievably appreciative for their patience and guidance.

So does anyone else ponder this Question? Truely deserving He is well respected here! Hes an Incredible source of knowledge for all of us. He respectful! Even to the Oral only Newbs. Just a thought

He really is good ppl man i would be a lost puppy without his help he always looks out and gives great info all over this board. But like DPR said id rather see him all over the board with his golden info and help rather than being put to work all day and not have time to do so...

the average member has NO IDEA how much time a mod on a board this size spends reading and answering member emails and pms , deleting spam , banning spammers and scammers , spanking the hand of newbies and shitheads , etc. it turns the average post whore into a drone.

i talk to zeke a lot and im 100% sure he knows where he stands here at ology. he has not only my respect but the respect of the staff here as well.

Wow I heard he was a lady's man but had no Idea he had so many Children! I'm gifting him 2 bottle of Triptorelin. To stop his procreation!

Zeek for prez!!

images

Since we're all getting real about it, Zeek has helped me on numerous occasions and if I ever had the chance to meet the man would buy him a damn fine steak dinner and all the beer he could drink!

Zeek = The Gear Father

Zeek for prez!!

images

Since we're all getting real about it, Zeek has helped me on numerous occasions and if I ever had the chance to meet the man would buy him a damn fine steak dinner and all the beer he could drink!

Zeek = The Gear Father

i wish we could all get together for beer and steaks!! what a day that would be! :dance2:

Back