Zeeks Spring cycle..Will be my last one

Yes sir I'm anxious to hear some good results. You better start finding ways to get with the lady friend because as soon as the test kicks in your palms are gonna take a beating. Hahaha. Mine doo!

Yes sir I'm anxious to hear some good results. You better start finding ways to get with the lady friend because as soon as the test kicks in your palms are gonna take a beating. Hahaha. Mine doo!

I think i need to find a new lady, the kids hate this current one and they are teamed up against her. They had her call blocked on the house phone for the last 2 days lol

big herm ignore him

Big Herm brings a level head and good insight to the table.

I think i need to find a new lady, the kids hate this current one and they are teamed up against her. They had her call blocked on the house phone for the last 2 days lol

Big Herm brings a level head and good insight to the table.

Ya well kids are your kids. You have to do what they want. Especially teens man their the hardest. They have all those teenager hormones pumping their so stubborn. Haha. Might as well turn gay. Don't tell boa if you do, hell start hitting on you. Haha

Ya well kids are your kids. You have to do what they want. Especially teens man their the hardest. They have all those teenager hormones pumping their so stubborn. Haha. Might as well turn gay. Don't tell boa if you do, hell start hitting on you. Haha

actually:gay: herm is smart but hes the biggest homo on the site

everything looks good to me. I made my own Anavar (var) and got up to 100mg ED, and i backed down to 80. I couldnt even walk to the car without calf pumps. so 80mg was the perfect dose for me.

DET didyou make some primo at 200mg/ml also?

ZEEK is correct again, my primo is priced very well. Now I trust in the lab I'm using 100% and the thing with them is they have quality powders and everything I have used has been very good.

I was concerned about buying primo from UGL also because I specifically chose it so it won't effect hemo, but if it's simply replaced with EQ my hemo wil be sky-high. Also masteron is another compound that is sold as primo sin e it would have a similar overall effect but I get a little oily skin with that as well

I have faith in my supplier so that's where I'll start and I want to put this out so myself and others can see if it's the real deal or not. I'm thinking I should order some hg amps as well ZEEK just to run a comparison. I just got done looking at some that I trust as hg but it would be one bill a week and more at your dose.

DET any thoughts on over 1200mg a week like say 1500-2000mg?
ZEEK I'll be sending you another pm buddy I have another idea.

everything looks good to me. I made my own Anavar (var) and got up to 100mg ED, and i backed down to 80. I couldnt even walk to the car without calf pumps. so 80mg was the perfect dose for me.

Hey Det! thanks for chiming in, I've been looking forward to your input.

I've got my bait hooks out and still hoping for HG ana Anavar (var) . It may very well end up being UG though. Adn if it is going to be UG I might even look into the powder on it If my guy will let me order a baby order. 100 grams would be over kill.

Good luck zeek! Im really interested in keeping up with the log! Im doing primo in my next cycle...although at half your dose. I also have bayer amps..which im 99% sure are legit. That wont be for awhile though...as im starting t prop/mast prop/var cycle.....today actually. Lol. All the best!!

DET didyou make some primo at 200mg/ml also?

ZEEK is correct again, my primo is priced very well. Now I trust in the lab I'm using 100% and the thing with them is they have quality powders and everything I have used has been very good.

I was concerned about buying primo from UGL also because I specifically chose it so it won't effect hemo, but if it's simply replaced with EQ my hemo wil be sky-high. Also masteron is another compound that is sold as primo sin e it would have a similar overall effect but I get a little oily skin with that as well

I have faith in my supplier so that's where I'll start and I want to put this out so myself and others can see if it's the real deal or not. I'm thinking I should order some hg amps as well ZEEK just to run a comparison. I just got done looking at some that I trust as hg but it would be one bill a week and more at your dose.

DET any thoughts on over 1200mg a week like say 1500-2000mg?
ZEEK I'll be sending you another pm buddy I have another idea.

The price is really high and there is no way around that for the bayer which for now is the best bet. That could change if IP gets inclined to make some fakes or the bulgarians get in on it. Luckily there is low demand for primo because of the price and that is keeping the counterfeiters away. What good is making counterfeits they can't sell fast.

I will be receiving a total of 240 amps to do this run at my dosage. I was worried about shipping and have been talking to my guy about splitting it into 4 different packs and purchases. He is so sure he can get it through in just 1 he has offered to front the product lol 7 years of dealing with the same guy for HG looks to be paying off.

Good luck zeek! Im really interested in keeping up with the log! Im doing primo in my next cycle...although at half your dose. I also have bayer amps..which im 99% sure are legit. That wont be for awhile though...as im starting t prop/mast prop/var cycle.....today actually. Lol. All the best!!

Thanks bro but I encourage you to reconsider the dosage. If you run 400-600 you might just be another guy to join the ranks of primo haters. 800 as a minimum, honestly!

Back