Zig zag dosing your orals (anavar + anadrol)

Chief Iron Bear

This is a protocol from Ameen Alai...one of the original gurus from the late 90s.

He claims dosing orals this way allows the side effects to remain lower which allows the user to run higher dosages or longer duration.

He suggests choosing two orals completely different from each other. Ie) anadrol and anavar or winstrol but he prefers anavar.

Protocol is as follows...anadrol dosed mon/wed/fri then anavar Tues/Thurs/sat with sunday off of both.

When you would normally run 50mg/day anadrol and 60mg/day anavar you could do 75mg anadrol and 100mg anavar.

Throws the thought of stable blood levels out the window. But he 100% knows his shit.

Anyone tried this?

Or would I get farther doing both together 6 days a week at half the dose (37.5mg anadrol + 50mg anavar Mon-sat)?

Thanks

If you know it will throw your blood levels off. Then try it. I wouldn't started avoiding orals due to hard on liver.

All orals are "orals" and similar in their burden on your liver because they are made the same essentially. Switching orals to avoid liver stress would be like switching alcohol substances like beer to wine. The liver burden is still there.

I'm not exactly switching to avoid liver stress. In fact my liver is a trooper. Thats literally the least of my worries on cycle.

But the ability to use the orals for a longer period or higher dose really appeals to me (if it's true)

I'm not sure why switching oral steroids would make a difference when it is the stress on the liver that's most . . . . harmful? As far as I know anyway.

I'm not sure why switching oral steroids would make a difference when it is the stress on the liver that's most . . . . harmful? As far as I know anyway.

Because liver issues are just one of many many side effects from taking these drugs.
In fact in my experience theyre one of the more minor side effects.

I'm far more concerned with water retention, blood lipids, and blood pressure than I am liver values.

Back