Zits

B-5 didn't do a thing for me, even at 20g a day.

Though I recommend going through a doc (I can't, got no insurance) I ran a low dose cycle of accutane for a few months and it cleared me up big time, only sides were somewhat chapped lips and my acne gone.

Start with this. Get a long-handled scrub brush from Target or Walmart and then get an acne soap bar called "PanOxyl." The bar is about 6 bucks and lasts a long time. Also, try som OTC acne pads.

Old Balls said:
Start with this. Get a long-handled scrub brush from Target or Walmart and then get an acne soap bar called "PanOxyl." The bar is about 6 bucks and lasts a long time. Also, try som OTC acne pads.

Those OTC pads just caused dryness, flaking, and overall irritation when I used them as a young teenager. I believe the most effective acne meds will always be by prescription.

i'm using a perscription paste/gel called Erythromycn Benzyl Peroxide

seen lots of dryness, no depletion of acne yet, workin on 2 weeks twice a day

everyone responds to Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) differently of course but take a look at your dosages too. i break out at 500mg/week test but not less...you might want to try a lower test dose with tren or an oral.

pinapple fruit fuck, if u really think i care about my reputation points, please gimme a couple more, just for fun cummy:)

A good oral you can take thats mych milder than acutane would be mindocyclin, it has worked very well for me in combination with the benzoclin paste.

As for proactive, I used that back in highschool and it worked, but its quite expensive, there is a similar version sold at wal mart that I know people are using with good success and its a third of the price.

100mg BID Minocycline should clear ya up unless you look like this:
backne.jpg

Back