ZMA, buy ingredients separate!!!

londonhunk

Dial a Ho 07940344498
Hey all.I dont know if anyones asked this before.I was thinking of buying the ingredients of ZMA separately cause it will work out a lot cheaper..Im just wondering will it be as effective as buying a ready made brand such as Biotest etc..Someone told me that it wont be as effective because the molecules are not the same..

Has anyone tried this before??Thanks in advance..

Supposedly it is not as effective when you take them by themselves. Before you start taking it though you may want to consider this the following. It was posted SWALE on sculptedbyiron.com.

For Those of You Who Are Wild About Zinc
I just picked this up off from the WorldHealthNet.com website:

Too Much Zinc May Increase
Prostate Cancer Risk

Results of a recent study by researchers at the US National Cancer Institute (NCI) have revealed that men who take too much zinc may be increasing their risk of developing prostate cancer. Dr Michael Leitzmann and colleagues examined surveys filled out by 46,974 male health professionals. Results showed that men who took more than 100 mg of zinc a day had more than twice the risk of advanced prostate cancer, compared with men who did not take supplementary zinc. The recommended daily intake of zinc is 11 mg, however it is thought that at least 10% of men who take supplementary zinc take two-to-three times more than the recommended amount.

SOURCE/REFERENCE: J Natl Cancer Inst 2003; 95: 1004-1007.

Articles: [ Prev 21 22 23 24 ]

smitty4 said:
Supposedly it is not as effective when you take them by themselves. Before you start taking it though you may want to consider this the following. It was posted SWALE on sculptedbyiron.com.

For Those of You Who Are Wild About Zinc
I just picked this up off from the WorldHealthNet.com website:

Too Much Zinc May Increase
Prostate Cancer Risk

Results of a recent study by researchers at the US National Cancer Institute (NCI) have revealed that men who take too much zinc may be increasing their risk of developing prostate cancer. Dr Michael Leitzmann and colleagues examined surveys filled out by 46,974 male health professionals. Results showed that men who took more than 100 mg of zinc a day had more than twice the risk of advanced prostate cancer, compared with men who did not take supplementary zinc. The recommended daily intake of zinc is 11 mg, however it is thought that at least 10% of men who take supplementary zinc take two-to-three times more than the recommended amount.

SOURCE/REFERENCE: J Natl Cancer Inst 2003; 95: 1004-1007.

Articles: [ Prev 21 22 23 24 ]

What form of zinc would that be?

Back