Zoinks! Gyno?

urafreak

heya fellas.

Currently on my third cycle consisting of
30MG D-Bol 1-5
500MG Sust 1-10
50MG Winstrol (winny) 10-13

I'm on week 5 rigth now. Maybe I'm paranoid but...

On my right tit I can feel a small "ball" just to the inside of my nipple, it is way under there and I really got to root around to feel it. My nips do not itch or anything and look and feel normal. should I be worried?

Start the nolva or not?

Thanks boys!

If I was in your shoes I would........., no sense taking any chances with getting tits. I'd be taking 40 mg/day, for a couple days, then 20 mg/day for the duration of the cycle.

It's not really going to affect much as far as your cycle goes, and just putting my mind at ease would be a great relief, IMHO.

The main thing to remember though is once you start your nolvadex, you are gonna have to run it the rest of your cycle.

Why do you need to continue running the nolva all the way through? even if you are taking L-dex at the same time?

Here is my current situation........Im in week 4 of 30mg dbol, 400mg Cyp, 400mg EQ cycle. Starting feeling a "sensation" in my nips couple of days ago, slight puffiness in right..........hard to tell since Ive always had a little puffiness. Anyway, started Nolva at 40mg yesterday, gonna continue till no more "sensation" then bring down to 20mg for a couple of days........then planning on stopping.
Reason being I have been taking L-dex at .5mg EOD..........which I guess wasnt enough.............so I have already bumped that up to .5mg ED. Im hoping the nolva Im taking right now will take care of the estrogen buildup already in my body...........and the higher dosage of L-dex will prevent any more from converting.

Does this sound right? Or do I still need to continue the nolva all the way through even with the higher dosage of L-dex?

bigdaddy22 said:
The main thing to remember though is once you start your nolvadex, you are gonna have to run it the rest of your cycle.

J steel said:

Does this sound right? Or do I still need to continue the nolva all the way through even with the higher dosage of L-dex?

It sounds right.....but I wouldn't take any chances with gyno ......and 20 mg/day of Nolvadex isn't really gonna affect your gains, so why not ??

stonecold, i appreciate the input.

i guess ive always heard people complaining that the nolva hinders gains too much. so i though i could remedy the problem with the nolva now, and then prevent it from happening again by upping the L-dex dosage.

but i have to agree, i dont wanna mess around too much with gyno, its not worth it.........so i think once it is under control i will keep the nolva at 20mg a day.

another question though..........i only have enough nolva for about 2 and a half weeks..........i didnt expect to run it through my cycle, only for just in case problems...........anyway, they are tablets that ive had for some time..........and that source is now unavailable.

i see all these liquid nolva solutions...........are they as reliable? any preference as to which site to purchase from?...........ive seen it on www.liquidresearch.com and www.liqua-solutions.com

any difference??

Liquidresearch. You'll be dealing with a really good guy and the prices can't be beat. Customer Service is top notch.

For example. I ordered Clomid, Nolvadex, and LDex. They were all out of Ldex, so they sent the Nolvadex and Clomid as soon as I ordered. The Ldex was shipped the next day EXPRESS with no charge. When I received the C and N, the N broke, so he is sending a new one ASAP. If you want to save some money, go with liquidresearch.

Back