Z's Powders.

I tried them once and only once. I contact Z about the problem I had with the raws and he assured me everything was okay. Well it cames down to the final product and it was fail.

It had nothing to do with the breweing process. it was the powder

Just brewed some prop, TNE, Tren, EQ, and Deca, NPP and TestE for myself and friends. No issues with powders. Had a brewer error with the TNE where I tried 2/20 with TNE and it would not hold but replaced the reserved with BA and it held fine a t 10/20 in GSO. Most issues with powders are brewer errors even if the brewer does not want to admit it. As a brewer I know every time you try a new higher concentration or new brew you have a tendency to mess things up.

Like I said though Z's powders where fine. Actually i would say excellent. I am not sure what he does but his powders allow for a much smoother injection. You would think after stericup they would all be created equal but, Z's stands far above the rest. Plus since we ordered so much in bulk he kicked us an extra 20 grams of prop.

ive used a couple different supplier powders including Z's, and there was nothing wrong with his at all.

Conrad how exactly did you know it was a fail?

ive used a couple different supplier powders including Z's, and there was nothing wrong with his at all.

Conrad how exactly did you know it was a fail?

This isnt my first rodeo. Let me put it like that..lol..I do not want to get into details as Z was great to work with, I was just disappointed in his thoughts and reasoning behind my raws.

This isnt my first rodeo. Let me put it like that..lol..I do not want to get into details as Z was great to work with, I was just disappointed in his thoughts and reasoning behind my raws.

The previous statement conveys the impression your disappointment was with regards to Z's "thoughts and reasoning." As a result I am slighly addled. Was the issue with the powder or with Z's suggestions regarding brewing?

With an aspiration to understand further the implications of the aforementioned statement please feel free to P.M. me. I would be interested in conducting a data analysis regarding your brewing procedures.

:wtf:

so basically what your saying is your talking out of your ass.......and you have no solid reason why your dawgin his raws.

ok heres my thing. a while back i got few hundred grams of test prop and test e. when they came they were both of the same cosistancy, no smell that i always attribute to test and they both werent labeled. had to do a melting point test to figure out which was which. contacted z and he said everything is gtg. the final product has been ehh. the only reason im asking is that im considering giving them a second go round only a considerably larger amount purchsed. do you think this could be a fluke what happened with the first purchase? cause if i order tren, eq and test and they all come the same way or the eq is powder or something, its really gunna suck. and its not like there is a return policy on these things.

ok heres my thing. a while back i got few hundred grams of test prop and test e. when they came they were both of the same cosistancy, no smell that i always attribute to test and they both werent labeled. had to do a melting point test to figure out which was which. contacted z and he said everything is gtg. the final product has been ehh. the only reason im asking is that im considering giving them a second go round only a considerably larger amount purchsed. do you think this could be a fluke what happened with the first purchase? cause if i order tren, eq and test and they all come the same way or the eq is powder or something, its really gunna suck. and its not like there is a return policy on these things.

The profusion pertaining to your order amounts is indicative of obvious distribution. This leads me to inquire as to the methodology utilized in brewing considering the production results of a "few hundred grams (I assume you are using universally equivalent language dictating 400) of test prop and test e" would yield 1.7 quarts or almost half a gallon.

When brewing in such large quantities the margin for brewer error increases exponentially. Improper stericup filter replacement scheduling can also cause alterations to concentration levels. Standards magnetic stirrers will also fail to provide adequate distribution of BA/BB solvents with medium.

The profusion pertaining to your order amounts is indicative of obvious distribution. This leads me to inquire as to the methodology utilized in brewing considering the production results of a "few hundred grams (I assume you are using universally equivalent language dictating 400) of test prop and test e" would yield 1.7 quarts or almost half a gallon.

When brewing in such large quantities the margin for brewer error increases exponentially. Improper stericup filter replacement scheduling can also cause alterations to concentration levels. Standards magnetic stirrers will also fail to provide adequate distribution of BA/BB solvents with medium.

:thinking:

no. Not for distribution. Personal use at high mg conversions. The powder is too cheap not to buy in bulk when compared to where I usually purchase. The shelf life of powders when refrigerated is pretty good. So whatever is not used I can sit on. I didn't know a "few hundred" was the term for 400. When did this come to be? But anywho, after this explaining your input has no relation to the original question I asked and you're kinda stating obvious facts about brewing and high volume conversions that I already know.

Do you have any input about z's powders?

no. Not for distribution. Personal use at high mg conversions. The powder is too cheap not to buy in bulk when compared to where I usually purchase. The shelf life of powders when refrigerated is pretty good. So whatever is not used I can sit on. I didn't know a "few hundred" was the term for 400. When did this come to be? But anywho, after this explaining your input has no relation to the original question I asked and you're kinda stating obvious facts about brewing and high volume conversions that I already know.

Do you have any input about z's powders?

I apologize for my assumptions regarding the liguistic use of the term "few". In my experience when people want to say 100 they say one hundred, 200 as couple hundred, 300 as three hundred, and 400+ as a few hundred. I further apologize for forcing my practices upon you. The shelf life of most powders is 6 months before degradation of peptide bonds. Even with refrigeration I only store for 1 year tops. However my practices are not yours and it was wrong for me to assume you would follow the same practices.
My additions to this thread seem to have stirred some discontent within you. I apologize for riling you. I will humbly withdraw. My statements regarding Z's powders can be found on the third post of this thread.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
Back